“A very special place.”
Review of Inn at Dos Brisas

Inn at Dos Brisas
Reserve with OpenTable
Inn at Dos Brisas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hwy290 / FM1155
Chappell Hill, TX
“A very special place.”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My husband and I have dined at the Inn's restaurant many times over the past few years. We have celebrated Valentine's Day with a gourmet dinner and the best service we have ever had anywhere. We have also hosted several business dinners here and our guests were always pleased with the food and service.
The food is very pricey but well worth it for a special occasion.

washington
“Fabulous luxury, never would imagine it here.”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Beautiful accommodations
Wonderful restaurant, pricey, but food is excellent. Perfect for a very special occasion. Staff very attentive, ambiance makes you think you are in Napa or somewhere famous.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank jslilly
Haymarket, Virginia
“Brilliant chef”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The food is amazing and worth the trip. We stayed for four days and had all our meals here. Much of the produce comes from the garden. The food is fresh, delicious, and elegant.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank HaymarketCat
Houston
“Best Dining Experience in the Houston Area”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have been several times and find the Inn at Dos Brisas to be not just a destination but an experience. The owners and general manager are gracious and genuinely care about their guests. This time we took our daughter to celebrate her birthday. The Inn wanted to make sure that all possible arrangements were made in advance. They selected a wine and made her favorite dessert. The menu was a wonderful tasting experience and deserving of the Relais & Chateux recognition. The service was impeccable with Joel and Ashley taking extraordinary care to ensure our celebration was as special as the occasion. If you love exquisite food and great service there is no better place in the Houston area.

• Visited September 2012
Cypress, TX
“Worth the Special Trip”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My husband and I wanted a special meal for our anniversary and decided to indulge in the Inn at Dos Brisas. For anybody who said they had "sticker shock", they should have gone online and looked at the prices. We were well aware that we would be paying a high price, but if this is a "once a year" treat for yourselves, it is definitely worth the experience.
Driving through the grounds to the restaurant was amazing. Breathtakingly beautiful and serene. When we arrived, we were greated by Ludovich. He was amazing throughout the whole experience. His patience and attentiveness to our needs was wonderful. We sat on the patio before dinner and had a drink. We were also brought some "bar food" that was homemade and amazing to snack on. After our drinks, we were seated in their beautiful dining room. Keep in mind, I only counted 8 tables. I would believe you would always need a reservation there. Its definitely about QUALITY and not quantity. We were offered a tasting menu where we chose all 8 options instead of 5. Each tasting entree was unique and spirited. Although there were some that I did not prefer, my husband enjoyed them all. He's a bit more adventorous then I am. I informed the staff when we made the reservation that I did have a gluten allergy,and they made me my own gluten free bread to enjoy. That kind of attention to your guests needs is amazing and always appreciated. Plan on being there for a good two hours or so. Its definitely not a rushed process, and they do not rush your experience at all. The food itself was very unique, engaging, and something you won't find anywhere else in Texas. The staff made the experience, though. They were amazing.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Inn at Dos Brisas? Share your experiences!