“German Food”

Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Walburg
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Nice little drive out into the country. They have both a menu & buffet. Decided on the buffet. Food was only okay. Oompa band on weekends. Great German beer selection!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Love the atmosphere. Really good food with several options at the buffet. The drink selection was really nice. Just a really enjoyable place to sit back, drink and eat with friends.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Awesome, fun, perfect food. Atmosphere great - owned, operated and live music by Georgetown resident for atleast last 20+ years. He tours Germany, etc. with band. Octoberfest and May buffets great. Outdoor music etc. Imported beers, great for family and adults. IN country a bit, but very easy to get to off of I 35

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Great burgers, great atmosphere, relaxed setting, great for the whole family

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Great German Restaurant in the middle of nowhere. One complaint I have is when we were seated no waitress came to take our drink order. After about 5 minutes I asked for some service, they apologized and thereafter the service was great :) The items I enjoyed the most of the buffet were the German salads.... Green bean, tomato and cucumber salad. All was delicious and nice and cold. The entrees I enjoyed was the bratwurst, cabbage rolls and salmon. I tried the saurbrauten and pork and did nor care for it but since it's buffet you might wanna give it a try. I always eat low carb so I did not try the catfish, potatoe salad, potatoe soup, or jäger schnitzel however, my boyfriend tried it all and enjoyed it all. He's a super picky eater so if he liked it im sure it's good. One thing he really loved was the broccoli salad. At the end of our meal my boyfriend ordered cheesecake 4.50 for a huge slice. He said it was good but he has had better. I noticed they had a variety of deserts such as strudels, German chocolate cake and cheese cake. I saw a stage with mic's so they might also have bands later in the evenings. They also serve beer. Our bill was about 45.00 for 2 people..... 2 buffets, 2 drinks and 1 desert. Hope I helped you decide if you want to eat here or not :)