Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $140.00
from $86.08
from $69.95
4,105 results
All reviews cupcakes garden area food truck worth the wait cookies long line baptist church t shirts sweet tea wait in line tv show picnic tables cinnamon rolls free parking for sale around the corner bucket list
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Small area and limited parking, but once on site you can find enough to do to pass an afternoon. Awesome place for merchandise and pictures for memories. Hang out on the lawn and grab a bite to eat from a food truck. Fun to visit once, but glad we had more planned on our trip than just this stop. Make sure to visit JDH designs and Harp Design Co as well while in town.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

lucky we scored nearby free parking. long lines for everything thats overpriced Chinese products. we took some pictures and left

3  Thank punderwood86
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Once you actually find a place to park (we lucked out-only had to walk 21/2 blocks), you will find a lot of very over-priced merchandise. Much of it is imported. I certainly did not expect that. I bought a very small concrete planter ($14) just so I could say I had something from Magnolia Market.

1  Thank djbutler1952
Reviewed January 18, 2020

There is a gift shop, food trucks, a seed shop, and a bakery. We drove here from a Dallas. I was envisioning so much more in my mind than what is actually here. With the number of people that visit here and fly in just to visit Magnolia, there really should be more to do and see.

2  Thank kimS2143VT
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

My opinion: High priced merchandise that could bought at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. T-shirt for $26. Give me a break. People here have joined the cult of Chip and Joanna. Low value for the money spent.
But what marketing genius. Fleece the fans!

2  Thank arcticgardener