“Lunch before the Baylor game”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #18 of 384 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Garrison Texas
“Lunch before the Baylor game”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

You can't beat eating at Texas Roadhouse in Waco. My favorite meal is the Dallas Filet, cooked medium. It is so tender that you can cut it with a fork. Their rolls with the cinnamon butter are mouth watering. I can taste them right now. Their house salads have just the right things: lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, eggs, and croutons. I like their honey mustard dressing. Their loaded baked potatoes are awesome. I wish I could eat there right now.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jeri Lynn W

Columbus
“Good job on a crowded night”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It was after a Baylor football game plus it was Family Weekend. Texas roadhouse did a good job in turning tables and keeping wait time to a minimum. Food was good, as usual. Server, although pulled in multiple directions, did a great job in taking care of us.

Visited September 2013
San Jose, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Peanuts on the floor”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had never been to Texas Roadhouse, so I was really surprised to see all the shells on the floor. It was kinda gross actually. And the food was just okay, especially for the prices. My steak was hard and overcooked. The loaded mashed potato was good though. I didn't have any of the dessert.

The server was nice, but I don't think I'll be going back to this place.

Visited June 2013
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Waco Roadhouse”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

As a frequent visitor to Texas Roadhouses, we stopped at WACO
Wife ordered her normal steak and and me my CFS. Hers was cooked a near perfect MW and mine was most excellent. Asst GM Wade was on the floor interacting with customers-Classy. As always, nice place, good clean atmosphere.
Go There!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Brent F
Drummond, Montana
“!!!!! The best!!!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We spent just over a week in Tennessee for our Honeymoon and enjoyed our experience at the Texas Roadhouse so much we dined there at least five times during our visit. I'd definitely recommend it to all different groups.
They package & process the meat they serve on a daily basis & their Margaritas are amazing.
My husband has a Gluten, Soy & Corn allergy as well as Pancreatitis. In short, we don't eat out much and both of us where amazed that he didn't get as sick as we had expected.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank ninergyrl

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!