“Disappointing”

Vegas Buffet
Ranked #227 of 426 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I don't know what I was expecting, maybe a little more American fare like the kind you actually GET in Vegas, but this most definitely was a Chinese buffet, and not really very good. Food was pretty bland, I would have been happier walking across the street to the Golden Corral. No need for me to return.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I did not like this place. All the food tastes sub standard for a Waco area buffet. I went twice, first on the opening weekend. They advertised Sushi and had none. I went again to give them another chance. Sadly I was disappointed. The food was cold, they had no Sushi AGAIN! When I brought these gripes to a managers attention I received a Non Caring attitude.
Don't waste your time here I tried twice and crapped out each time!

1  Thank Will M
Reviewed June 25, 2014

If you blindfolded me and led me into any of the Waco Chinese buffet's including this newest addition I would not be able to tell you the difference. Everything tastes the same. There are two differences to this location. It is the newest, so it is busier, and it has a stir-fry grill....this way you can't blame them on the taste...you put it together yourself. And, if you don't think they can make something taste bad....try what you come up with. To be fair...it isn't bad. The food may be the same, but the restaurant is decorated nicely, and the food is hot and fresh.