“Really Good Meal”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Texas
“Really Good Meal”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We stopped by one evening just to try out Longhorn Steakhouse. It was not a special occasion, so we were not looking to spend a lot. However, the menu offered some excellent choices at moderate prices as well as more expensive items. We enjoyed the food and the service. We also splurged on their chocolate [something] dessert, and it was wonderful! We ate and ate and then took the rest of it home.

The atmosphere was very good; we especially liked the decor. Also, it was not so loud that we had to shout at each other across the table as is the case with some restaurants. (Get a clue people. Your servers may like the loud music because they are all under 30; but your patrons may not.) Longhorn Steakhouse was excellent for a couple's evening or an evening with friends. We will certainly go back!

This is another good Waco restaurant where we will definitely return, and we will also recommend it to friends.

Visited April 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“Food was not great and expensive.”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This a new chain in Waco so we went. I had high hopes but the food was terrible. My steak was burnt and there was so much juice in my plate. The presentation on my plate was not pleasant to look at. It looked unappetizing. The service was slow but what do you expect when a restaurant first opens. It took forever to get more water so we asked for multiple cups of water. My steak was bland. No special flavor and the brown gravy was awful. I might have ordered the wrong thing. My boyfriend got Flo's cut which was supposed to be phenomenal and it didn't have any flavor like mine. Nothing special and we overpaid. This was ridiculous. 45 bucks for 6 ounce steaks that have no taste. Probably won't be back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sadie D

Been to Longhorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!