“Food was not great and expensive.”

Longhorn Steakhouse
Ranked #61 of 392 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Fort Worth, Texas
“Food was not great and expensive.”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This a new chain in Waco so we went. I had high hopes but the food was terrible. My steak was burnt and there was so much juice in my plate. The presentation on my plate was not pleasant to look at. It looked unappetizing. The service was slow but what do you expect when a restaurant first opens. It took forever to get more water so we asked for multiple cups of water. My steak was bland. No special flavor and the brown gravy was awful. I might have ordered the wrong thing. My boyfriend got Flo's cut which was supposed to be phenomenal and it didn't have any flavor like mine. Nothing special and we overpaid. This was ridiculous. 45 bucks for 6 ounce steaks that have no taste. Probably won't be back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sadie D

Been to Longhorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!