Red Roof Inn - Waco
$92
Comfort Suites Waco North(Waco)(Great Value!)
$90
ComfortSuites
$94
$124
$137
$134
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$100
$91
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$153
$129
$60
Hampton.com
All reviewsroom was cleanoff the highwayworked greattexas shaped wafflespet friendly hotelclose to downtownwaffle machineeasy accessbathroom floorstayed here for one nightgreat roomchecking outair conditionerconvention centerbaylor universitystadiummotel
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Definitely got more than I expected for the price, rooms seemed recently redone which provided a good stay! Bed comfort was great but new fluffier pillows would be nice. The breakfast was good for a lite bite and coffee, wouldn't mind staying here again if I'm in Waco!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
tpatel08, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Waco, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Dear Blake S, The Victorian Inns Waco would like to say thank you for posting a review for your prior stay! The staff is continuing to work hard so guest can have a enjoyable and stress free stay! We have noted the pillow issue and will resolve it in a timely manner. We hope to see you again soon!

Thank you, The Victorian Inns Management!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I was very skeptical about this hotel. My husband found it on trip advisor as we were pulling into Waco. With only 4 reviews I wasn't convinced... Even though they were all good reviews. When we arrived I was pleasantly surprised! The service was great and the noise wasn't bothersome ... Other then the twin crickets we played hide and seek with until we got them out the door! Definitely worth the low price we payed for an overnight... Also we are 8 minutes from the zoo! Awesome!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank TravellinTexasMom
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Dear TravellinTexasMom, the Victorian Inns Waco would like to thank you for your Tripadvisor contribution. We are excited that you were satisfied with your stay, as we are continuously working to ensure all guest stay are satisfactory! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks!

- Victorian Inns Management!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Pleasant stay when I'm in waco! Good prices and clean rooms! Breakfast could be better but I can't complain!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Yuang Y
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Dear Yuang Y, the staff at Victorian Inns Waco would like to take the time to say thank you for your review contribution. We are pleased that you were satisfied with your stay and we hope to continue providing exceptional service to our guest! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks!

- Victorian Inns Management!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

If you want to complain about the noise from the interstate you knew where you exited so obliviously there will be noise. If you complain that you lied about how many people were staying and got caught don't lie. I was very impressed with the service location and enjoyed watching the traffic. It will be nice when the pool is built! I will stay here again anytime I'm through Waco!

• Stayed: February 2012
8  Thank ColliesnAn
tpatel08, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Waco, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Dear ColliesnAn, the staff at Victorians Inns Waco would like to thank you for choosing us as your choice of stay. The staff is continuously working hard to ensure guest satisfaction for all guest and hope to see you again soon!

- Thanks, Victorians Inns Waco

Reviewed February 14, 2012

My girls and I were in for the Heart O Texas Speedway event a few weeks ago . Coming in, I was a bit iffy about the property. I guess I was being judgementallll!!! :-) But I ended up being wrong, it was the best service I got in a while. Everything from getting towels in the room instantly to even extra sheetss. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone. Especially since Baylor is about a mile away. Friendly staff and cheap rates....cant complainn :-)) I know me and my girls are stopping by in a few weeks on our way to austinn wich is an hour away i think. Overall great hotel and would reccomend this hotel to anyone!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for special promotions offers. We got 15% off!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank Cindy N
tpatel08, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Waco, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Dear Cindy N, The Victorian Inns Waco staff would like to take the time and say thank you for choosing Victorians Inns Waco as your choice of stay! We are continuously working towards making guest stay better each and every time and hope to see you again soon! Thanks

- Victorian Inns Waco Management