Red Roof Inn - Waco
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$110
QualityInn
$149
$129
$60
All reviewsroom was cleanoff the highwayworked greatpet friendly hotelwaffle machineeasy accessstayed here for one nighttwo night staygreat roomair conditionerconvention centerwafflesfree breakfastbaylor universitymotelnoisemicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I was very skeptical about this hotel. My husband found it on trip advisor as we were pulling into Waco. With only 4 reviews I wasn't convinced... Even though they were all good reviews. When we arrived I was pleasantly surprised! The service was great and the noise wasn't bothersome ... Other then the twin crickets we played hide and seek with until we got them out the door! Definitely worth the low price we payed for an overnight... Also we are 8 minutes from the zoo! Awesome!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank TravellinTexasMom
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Dear TravellinTexasMom, the Victorian Inns Waco would like to thank you for your Tripadvisor contribution. We are excited that you were satisfied with your stay, as we are continuously working to ensure all guest stay are satisfactory! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks!

- Victorian Inns Management!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Pleasant stay when I'm in waco! Good prices and clean rooms! Breakfast could be better but I can't complain!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Yuang Y
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Dear Yuang Y, the staff at Victorian Inns Waco would like to take the time to say thank you for your review contribution. We are pleased that you were satisfied with your stay and we hope to continue providing exceptional service to our guest! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks!

- Victorian Inns Management!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

If you want to complain about the noise from the interstate you knew where you exited so obliviously there will be noise. If you complain that you lied about how many people were staying and got caught don't lie. I was very impressed with the service location and enjoyed watching the traffic. It will be nice when the pool is built! I will stay here again anytime I'm through Waco!

• Stayed: February 2012
8  Thank ColliesnAn
tpatel08, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Waco, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Dear ColliesnAn, the staff at Victorians Inns Waco would like to thank you for choosing us as your choice of stay. The staff is continuously working hard to ensure guest satisfaction for all guest and hope to see you again soon!

- Thanks, Victorians Inns Waco

Reviewed February 14, 2012

My girls and I were in for the Heart O Texas Speedway event a few weeks ago . Coming in, I was a bit iffy about the property. I guess I was being judgementallll!!! :-) But I ended up being wrong, it was the best service I got in a while. Everything from getting towels in the room instantly to even extra sheetss. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone. Especially since Baylor is about a mile away. Friendly staff and cheap rates....cant complainn :-)) I know me and my girls are stopping by in a few weeks on our way to austinn wich is an hour away i think. Overall great hotel and would reccomend this hotel to anyone!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for special promotions offers. We got 15% off!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank Cindy N
tpatel08, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Waco, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Dear Cindy N, The Victorian Inns Waco staff would like to take the time and say thank you for choosing Victorians Inns Waco as your choice of stay! We are continuously working towards making guest stay better each and every time and hope to see you again soon! Thanks

- Victorian Inns Waco Management

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Stayed here after a football game as it was one of the few hotels that had room. The front desk clerk was very friendly. The room was clean but it was not in the best shape. The towels are thin and the walls thinner. There was no one very loud next to us, but the drone from the cars on Highway 35 was constant. I kept the AC on all night to block the noise.

You get what you pay for, I guess.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Bretchen
tpatel08, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Waco, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2011

Dear Bretchen, Victorian Inns Waco would like to thank you for choosing us as your choice of stay! We are currently under new ownership and expecting to start renovations within the current month. We have taken your comments into consideration and are working to improve the room quality. We hope you get a chance to come back after we complete renovations and check us out!

Thanks! - Victorian Inn Management