“Diamond backs”

Diamondback's
Ranked #27 of 407 Restaurants in Waco
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: DiamondBack's is a fine dining establishment in downtown Waco specializing in hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood and a full sushi menu. We also offer happy hour every Monday to Wednesday from 4pm to 7pm and Thursdays from 4pm to 10pm.
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The food was excellent and the service is outstanding, I was welcomed when I arrived to the restaurant, seated and right away the waitress was by my table making me feel at home. The price as well was great for the quality of the food I received.
My experience was an overall great restaurant to eat at with family and friends.

3  Thank shawn b
Nikki B, Guest Relations Manager at Diamondback's, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Hi Shawn! Thank you so much for choosing Diamondback's on your recent trip to Waco. We're so glad to hear you received a warm welcome and enjoyed your meal. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I heard this place was the "Best Restaurant in Waco" but I also heard it was pricey so I didn't order off the main menu. I went during Happy Hour (Thursday evening) and had a great experience! Happy Hour is $4 drinks (6 choices) and $4 appetizers (8 choices). The sushi appetizer was very delicious! They also have quesadillas, sliders, etc. We enjoyed the Watermelon Cooler drink too. Appetizers are a bit small, but for these prices you can order 2 and feel full. It was a bit dark in the restaurant; it took my eyes a few minutes to adjust and I saw a man across the room using a flashlight to read the menu.

1  Thank Stace_129
Reviewed June 22, 2012

pricey place but they have a great variety of foods on menu including some "exotic" items. Usually their sushi isn't bad either. Try the chocolate "bag" dessert but leave lots of room cuz its huge

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Wonderful food, unique menu, great wine list, terrific service, refined ambiance. Expensive ($25 to $50 entrees), but worth it for a special night out.

1  Thank LithiaFamily
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Excellent food. Good sized portions. Unhurried service. Price-wise, this it the kind of place that my husband I go to for an anniversay, birthday or other special night out. We were glad that we chose Diamond Backs, from the several suggestions provided by our innkeeper.

Been to Diamondback's? Share your experiences!