“Very disappointing”

Dining options: Late Night
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My fiancé and I went to this restaurant last night and we were sooo disappointed.. It was hard to see the signs first off to even get there we had to call for directions, then it took quite awhile to place our order, the appetizers were good but we got those after our entrees - the entrees were terrible. I had the shrimp alfredeaux and the sauce was all water! also very bland. i felt sick after eating it. I should've sent it back. My fiancées food was cold and had no flavor. Our waiter disappeared for a long time, service was not very good... We wanted to get dessert but after all that we just decided to go. Won't be coming back! That's for sure.

1 Thank Alico89

Berwick, Maine
“fabulous for kids”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

the deck is awesome - the kids were given a basket of buns to break apart for the ducks, turtles, and fish below. They had a blast. The food was great - especially the blackened catfish. Extensive New Orleans style menu. Right on the river - gorgeous view.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank LoriHKilleen_TX
Waco, Texas
“One of the only places on Lake Brazos”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I enjoy this place for bring on Lake in Waco Texas. I like fried alligator and theirs is really crispy and good. In fact all the fried food is crisp and not greasy. Bless their hearts lots of construction but still worth the trip.

1 Thank FredinTexas
Fort Worth, Texas
“Delicious Cajun”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were craving some Cajun food and this place was very satisfying. I had a blackened seafood sampler which I enjoyed and my husband raved about the Andouille sausage in his red beans and rice. The crispy round hush puppies were a particular delight.

Visited January 2013
Waco, Texas
“Please Clean!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Buzzard Billy's has good food and a great view of the river. So what's wrong? The place just needs a good cleaning! Dusty mini blinds, dirty base boards, dirty windows, dust on the chair rails........... How clean can the kitchen be?
We do like the place, so please,,,,,,,,,, clean your restaurant!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Pam T

Been to Buzzard Billy's? Share your experiences!