“fun place for friends”

Ninfa's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 411 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed March 4, 2014

good food and great margaritas. always fun to eat in the bar area. service is always good!
Parking is a little difficult at times!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I loved coming here while I was in school and I enjoyed lunch when I stopped by Waco last week. I only wish I hadn't been driving back to the office/on a business trip so that I could have had one of their fabulous margaritas.

The lunch menu is so affordable and the portions are more than enough that you could take some home as leftovers for another meal. The salsa and chips are good and the servers are attentive. I recommend this restaurant. It's one of the best that Waco has to offer.

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

It was a great meal! We went around 8:00 and still lots of people eating. Very glad we ate there. Service was quick. They kept the chips and salsa coming. Never was looking for a drink refill either. Would go there again.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed at Courtyard Waco and this restaurant is an easy walk from there. Food was very good and the service was excellent. Be prepared, it is pretty loud inside...when I first walked in I thought 'whoa'...it did not improve...it was a little difficult to even carry on a conversation at your table. The bar area is a smoking area but it is closed off from the dining area...if you are a non-smoker, it is going to be pretty over-powering in there for you. Otherwise...the restaurant seems clean and pleasant...and, as I the said, the food was very good at a reasonable price.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

First time in Waco and staying at the Hilton. Thought we would take a short walk to find dinner. Right across the street is a strip mall with about every food you would want: wings, burgers, pubs, etc. The only sit-down Restuarant we found was Ninfas. It was good Mexican food very crowded with mostly college kids. Service was a little sporadic but not intolerable. Price was right.

I would eat here again if in the area.