“Don't like it” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ninfa's Mexican Restaurant

Ninfa's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 378 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waco, Texas
“Don't like it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have never found anything on the menu that I like to eat. Everything tastes greasy to me. Some people love it, so it's just a matter of choice.

Waco, Texas
“Consistantly great food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

My favorite meal is the Fajitas "al a berry" which has mushrooms and a wine/butter sauce. This is always delicious. The two salsas that are served with chips are tasty. The margaritas are not my taste and are severely over priced for the drink.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Nice Tex-Mex in Waco, recommend to fellow travelers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Make sure you order a fajita or something similar, it comes with the fantastic home nade tortillas. Love it. Avoid the shrimp plates, other than that, food tastes delicious, margaritas are very well made and "BIG MIKE" provided a great service with accurate suggestions.

• Visited June 2013
Georgetown, Texas
“Welcome Back Old Friend!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We started with a Chile Con Queso appetizer that had ground beef in it. It could have been spicer for me. Next time I will try a different queso. It was good, not great. That being said the chips and hot sauce are excellent. I had the sour cream fajita chicken enchiladas which were fantastic! It was served with fresh avocados sliced on the entree. I love the refried beans! My husband had the crawfish enchiladas in a spicy cheese sauce, and lots of creamy butter. Yum! I used to frequent the Ninfa's in Dallas and Houston. We were in town attending a wedding & were excited that Waco had a Ninfa's. Great service, we were seated immediately, the chips & hot sauce were on the table before we opened our menus! Fantastic food, we will return for another great meal!!

1 Thank Denise A
Columbus, Ohio
“Good food great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

When travelling from Dallas to San Antonio, we make Waco our luncheon or dinner spot and always try something different, be El Chico or Texas road House or even fast food. This time it was Ninfa's as last time I stayed in Hilton Waco and asked where should I go for Mexican food they said I could walk there. So, I had to take my wife out and we were not disappointed with non stop supply of chips, salsa, guacamole based salsa and more. Spinach enchilada with Fajita Chicken was sumptuous and I recommend that and my wife had Fajita Chicken Chimichanga and was very happy with it. Fajita soup that we shared was good. Portions were very big so we had to take one of the two enchiladas and rice with us. Great environment and good place. If you are in Waco or passing through it, you should try near Hilton and Baylor, this is a hidden treasure for dinner.

1 Thank RKK347

Been to Ninfa's Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!