“FABULOUS FAJITAS AND MORE”

Ninfa's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 384 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eddy, Texas
“FABULOUS FAJITAS AND MORE”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We recently had dinner at Ninfa's in Waco, Texas. We were seated after a short wait which surprised us. But after getting our food fresh, hot, delicious, and quickly, we realized how they were able to serve many diners in a short time. We were never rushed at all and the service was perfect. The fajitas were well flavored with soft fresh tortillas. The charro beans were so good, I would have been happy with just a bowl of them. The guacamole was icy cold and oh so good. We even had sopapillas for dessert. I have to say that we were extremely happy with our entire experience. The best Mexican food we have had in a long time. Just thinking about it makes me want to rush right back for more.

• Visited October 2012

“Spinach enchilada”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

The spinach enchiladas are really good here. They have both red and green sauce to dip your chips in that is good also. Neat atmosphere...

Dallas
“Food is good”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Food was good but was not seasoned although the drinks were great! Didnt have any stuff to make mojitos but the experience was great!! Resturant is cleaned and looks really nice

Visited October 2012
“GREAT EXPERIANCE. SERVICE WOUNDERFUL.”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

All around great experience Realy good food. Spinach enchiladas were the best I have had. And the chicken tacos my wife had were great(and I don't care for chicken tacos but good).
You must try.

Dallas, Texas
“Not good”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I really hate to complain, but my concern is that good food is not available in Waco. Three in my family had dinner here last night. The portions are huge, which is a turn off. Quality is totally lacking in the offerings. I had a chile relleno, a chicken enchilada, and a taco. Of course, the taco was good (how can you mess up?), but the 3 of us all agreed that the food is not good. On a positve note, our server was cute and attentive. I hope we won't be back....

• Visited September 2012