“Good Thai food at a decent price.”

Bangkok Royal Thai Cuisine
Ranked #63 of 408 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Overall this is a nice change of pace from the average food in Waco.

The atmosphere is ok and the staff was friendly. This is not upscale dining but it is much nicer than the average restaurant and not as noisy and crowded as most places.

Food is above average and moderately priced. There were four people in our party and we all left very satisfied with the quality, variety and presentation of the meal.

We would all definitely recommend giving it a try.

Afterwards we walked to the small Yogart shop (Oso) a couple of doors down for a very pleasant desert... That was a nice combination to cap off a pleasant meal.

1  Thank arm3-68

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Great Thai food that rivals those in Dallas and Austin. The only problem is the slow service. Just be prepared to wait...

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Admittedly, I was skeptical about Thai in Waco but was quite pleasantly surprised here. Food is good-- good enough that I came a few different times. (good Pad Thai and esp liked the spicy basil duck!!) My one complaint would be that my server was a little snarky when I asked what was in the egg roll that came with my meal, but all in all it was good and I'd go back if I return to Waco! Also, prices are very reasonable!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Terrible service. Slow service. Hot with no working central ac. Food not that great. Definetly had much better elsewhere. Waste of my money.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

As a spoiled foodie from ny, i was not surprised to find average thai in texas. The veggie rolls were good as was the chicken with thai veggies, but they need to serve mire authentic thai to get a better vote from me. We asked for a spice plate ( standard in most thai restaurants ) but we got hot sauce. :(