“Great sandwich”

Ranked #63 of 392 Restaurants in Waco
Emory, Texas
“Great sandwich”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I always think I am going to try something new, but I never go wrong with the classic chicken sandwich. The brownie is wonderful, I would advise you to try it !

Visited June 2014

Dallas, Texas
1,726 restaurant reviews
“Another Great Chick-fil-A”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stopping at a Chick Fil A we are always assured that the location will be clean, the service is great and the food excellent. You will not be disappointed at this location in Waco. We love the friendly ---and personal customer service. They have to have one of the best employee training programs in the country as we never met annoying that was not friendly and helpful.

• Visited December 2013
Garrison Texas
“A Quick Lunch at the Baylor game”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My husband and I love it when Chick'Fil'A has their sandwiches for a meal before a Baylor game. It is always so tender with so much flavor. Their sauce is amazing.

Visited October 2013

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!