“One of the best Cracker Barrels I have ever been to!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #35 of 380 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cincinnati, Ohio
“One of the best Cracker Barrels I have ever been to!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Ciera was very happy and cheerful and sat us quickly. Moria P waited on us and did everything. Waited tables, cleaned tables and cooked. I asked her if she did windows and washed dishes also. My son and I both had the Country Boy breakfast with sirloin steak. In the last two days I have had steak dinners at Longhorn steak house in Memphis Tenn and Outback steak house in Waco Texas and these steaks were BETTER than the ones I got at t hose places! Better tasting and more tender. The biscuits they served were probably the best I have ever had in my life. It was an exceptional experience and well worth the money!

• Visited July 2014

“Good Food, Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

The food was good as always at Cracker Barrel - no surprise there. It is always the service that makes the difference and my server was excellent and she made me feel very welcome.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jrsmith1154
“Loved it. A great stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

It's a good place to stop on a trip. I've loved Cracker Barrell for over 30 years, and this is a good one. It's right at a turn and next to a Starbucks. What's not to love? Quick service, country comfort food and a smile. I recommend it.

Visited February 2014

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!