“Yummy food and excellent waiter. ”

Baris III Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #9 of 404 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We were hungry for Italian and I found this little gem on Trip Advisor. We almost least due to the overcrowded parking situation but we located a spot and went inside. Once inside, we were greeted but an awesome waiter who have us great advise as to what to order. The place is a little run down but the food was amazing. The house dressing was excellent and the pink sauce - well I could have just eaten it was a spoon or with a couple rolls. We filled up on everything but took dessert to go. The chocolate mousse cake was very tasty and dinner with appetizer, salad, pasta and dessert was only $20! Can't beat the price or the service.

There are newer reviews for Baris III Pasta & Pizza

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I will give them the fact that everything is very reasonably priced. I just don't get why this restaurant has such great reviews. The food is just kind of blah. No where close to great but also not awful. We got a pizza and chicken parm.

The staff was friendly. Parking is a bit of a nightmare.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a family owned restaurant./ anything on the menu is outstanding. Only use real butter and cream.Priced lower than fast food and a thousand times better. Great for family, lots of college kids.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

It doesn't look like much on the outside, but the food was quite tasty. The manager was on hand and received our compliments graciously.. She welcomed us like we were old friends.
Would recommend the large pizza for a family of four; enough to take home leftovers, if there are any.
Will return again and again when in Waco for the best pizza we've eaten! Wish there was one in Temple also

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We all enjoyed our meals. The best 2 of our 4 meals were baked manicoti and baked tortellini. The chicken Diavolo was OK, but could have had a little more sear. They did a good job flattening the chicken breasts. The spaghetti with meat sauce was spaghetti with tomato sauce that had crushed meatballs. The wait staff was really nice, The restaurant was crowded, but it wasn't uncomfortable. The parking lot was the lowlight of the night. I needed my wife to act as ground guide to extricate our vehicle. Prices are reasonable.

I would happily be happy to go back. I want to try the calzone or the stromboli next time.

Been to Baris III Pasta & Pizza? Share your experiences!