“Chicken Pot Pie SOUP”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #85 of 411 Restaurants in Waco
Reviewed July 1, 2014

You read right, it is warm and fluffy and oh so good. Combine it with a salad and you have a healthy fit meal that you will be full later as well. Then go around the corner to the budget movies and this is a date night exclusive for those of you in your 50's watching your belts and wallets.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

My mom and I stopped here expecting to get sandwiches, but discovered that they have chili and soup too, as well as a giant salad bar. I got a half sandwich and a cup of white chicken chili, Mom had a half sandwich with a cup of vegetable soup. Everything was really tasty. My turkey sandwich had a spicy mayo that really livened up the taste. A waitress came by to let us know that we could get crackers and muffins from the salad bar, if we wanted. Overall experience was very nice, and we enjoyed having a hot cup of chili/soup on a cold day.

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!