“always good food”

Cuisines: Armenian
Texas
“always good food”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

The food is always good and fresh. I had fried catfish. The dessert was no good though. I got the mini shot glass key lime . It was all graham cracker crust. hardly anything else so I didn't eat it. I almost left before my food came though. The waitress had so much perfume on I had to cover my face when she came to the table. I swear my water absorbed her perfume. Man it was strong.I will avoid her section from now on.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank TexaxGranny

San Antonio, Texas
“filthy poor service”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

table was dirty sticky and dishes were not bused, after 15 minutes walked out after being served a beer without having previous customers dirty glasses removed. noticed bar tender wiping down bar top then throwing rag into ice bin, then proceding to serve customer a drink by scooping ice with glass from same ice bin to make drink

Visited August 2014
3 Thank david h
Clifton
“Has.been better !”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I had the talapia with mango salsa. I was surprised when it arrived as some sort of Cajun dish. The seasoning was over powering and not too great. The fish should have been served a couple of weeks earlier.

The croissants were good as usual, although I'm not thrilled with paying an extra buck each for them..

Our server was top notch; very friendly and attentive.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank boojake
Emory, Texas
“Great chicken”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great chicken pot pie, wonderful staff make a great date night. Great atmosphere and good food. Great conversation with minimal interruptions.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Fdrl L
Waco, Texas
“Sunday lunch was very satisfying”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We ate here on Sunday. Since it was Father's Day, we expected it to be crowded, so we got there early, before noon. We had the tower of onion rings, which were plentiful enough for three people. Mom had a chicken pot-pie which had big chunks of chicken and potatoes, along with peas and diced carrots, and a thick top crust. Hubby had grilled catfish, and I had talipia. All of the food was seasoned well. I especially liked the rice that came with the fish. Evidently, bread does not come with the meal, and after we were served our meal we had to ask for bread. After we were almost finished, we still had no bread. Finally bread was brought out, truly delicious croissants slathered with butter (definitely not low-cal), but we had already finished our meal. The waitress was very pleasant, our order arrived in a reasonable time, tea was refilled and extra lemon and limes were brought for the tea. Overall, a very good meal, but it would have been nice to have the bread with the meal.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Sandra S

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!