“Great chicken”

Cheddar's
Ranked #91 of 408 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great chicken pot pie, wonderful staff make a great date night. Great atmosphere and good food. Great conversation with minimal interruptions.

1  Thank Fdrl L

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We ate here on Sunday. Since it was Father's Day, we expected it to be crowded, so we got there early, before noon. We had the tower of onion rings, which were plentiful enough for three people. Mom had a chicken pot-pie which had big chunks of chicken and potatoes, along with peas and diced carrots, and a thick top crust. Hubby had grilled catfish, and I had talipia. All of the food was seasoned well. I especially liked the rice that came with the fish. Evidently, bread does not come with the meal, and after we were served our meal we had to ask for bread. After we were almost finished, we still had no bread. Finally bread was brought out, truly delicious croissants slathered with butter (definitely not low-cal), but we had already finished our meal. The waitress was very pleasant, our order arrived in a reasonable time, tea was refilled and extra lemon and limes were brought for the tea. Overall, a very good meal, but it would have been nice to have the bread with the meal.

2  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Food was fine but the service was slow and inattentive the bathrooms were filthy the manager not visible We could not get a lime for the Coke. They had not cut the limes for the day. Really at 2 in the afternoon. Just not what you would think would happen at a Cheddars.

1  Thank Bud K
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was very nice when it first opened. Loud , hectic atmosphere. Restrooms too filthy to use. Had us sit down and then totally ignored us. Finally a waiter came to our table. Took forever. Dessert was wrong when it came . Kitchen didn't look clean as I walked by. At least it matched the restroom.

2  Thank teresa s
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This was the worst experience I ever had at a Cheddar's! Sheppards pie served cold salty and soggy. The meat was dark and dried out on top as though it sat for an hour before I got it. I got nauseous after 3I bites! The waitress cut me off twice when I tried to explain the problem. The margarita was sweet and desert like ...even the baked potato was cold in the middle. The only redeeming factor was that the manager was very nice and tried his best to correct it too bad it was too late. I will never go back to this location again!

2  Thank Kat7399

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!