“Average with Bad Service”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #105 of 384 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: American, Armenian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Average with Bad Service”
Reviewed June 3, 2011

I don't understand why people love Cheddar's so much. I have not found anything there that I really enjoy, and I have [unfortunately] been many times. The worst part is that it is always crowded, extremely loud and has bad service. I wouldn't recommend it.

• Visited May 2011

Waco, Texas
“I've Been Here Many Times & It's ALWAYS Crowded”
Reviewed December 6, 2010

Don't care what time of day or day of the week, it's always full to overflowing. They said the wait for our party of 8 would be 35-40 minutes.But it only took 10-minutes to be seated. Patience pays off. The food is very good, the service is good & the prices are reasonable. Guess that's why it's so popular. My chicken-fried steak covered 1/2 the platter & was very tender. The rest of our party had chicken which they said was delicious. The carrots & broccoli were very tasty. My husband saw a plate of onion rings go by & he said he wished he had ordered because they looked so good. The people next to us ordered chocolate cake for dessert. It looked like 1/2 a cake & a quart of ice cream - Huge!

1 Thank ShirlM
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Having had meals at other Cheddars...”
Reviewed August 22, 2010

Having had meals at other Cheddars, stopped here during our recent road trip on a Sunday afternoon. Service was slow (thought they forgot our order), but it was busy, so perhaps understaffed and we hit them at an unusually busy time.

But - we had screaming (not exaggerating) kids in two booths, and the booth behind us pulled out a radio and started listening to it. Others besides us were bothered by it, but no attempt to quiet either.

1 Thank AVisitor80126
Waco Texas
“Sad-never go there again”
Reviewed May 17, 2010

After their refusal to seat a 4 your old boy in a wheelchair and threating to call the police if they didn't leave, I will NEVER visit them again.

1 Thank ajdtymco
Waco, Texas
“I will not be eating here again due the inconsiderate staff”
Reviewed May 13, 2010

A couple from Waco was trying to eat here for Mother's Day and was skipped over being seated due to one of their children being in a wheelchair. The manager of Cheddars got loud and even called the police when the parents were asking questions why they weren't being seated. This is not at all the way this family should have been treated.

1 Thank MABCM