“The best texMex in the area!”
Review of Chuy's Restaurant

Chuy's Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 392 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Mexican
“The best texMex in the area!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Good food. Decent pricing. Good portions. My husband and I split fajitas and we both agree they are some of the best we've ever had.

• Visited June 2013

“Great tex-mex”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Chuy's has a different take on tex-mex and I love it! Everything here is great. Definitely one of my favorite tex-mex places in the entire state of Texas.

• Visited August 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Lotsa Salsas”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stopped off for lunch. On Weight Watchers so my lite choice was probably not their best cuisine, but it was fine. They did have a wide array of salsas for dipping chips, and i ate too many trying them all!

Visited August 2013
“Good tex mex food”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Crowded so I sat at bar. Bar service was great both tenders were very friendly and made great selections for dinner. Margaritas were good but a little small. I would eat here again.

• Visited July 2013
Oklahoma
“Nice Lunch”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My first time to Chuy's Restaurant. We were quickly seated and the service was great. The food portions were huge and the food was very good. I will be back!

Visited May 2013