“Didn't care for it”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #41 of 408 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I did not care for any of the different things I have tried the few times I have been there. I also felt like the service was terribly slow.

2  Thank Sherry12186

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I found hair in the bottom of one of the potato skins that we ordered. Good thing that I broke it in half or I would have accidentally eaten it - YECK!
Informed the waitress - she apologized and asked a manager to come over to speak to us. The manager never came. I felt this was VERY unprofessional.
Service was very slow as well. 4 of our entrees were delivered and we had to wait 10 more minutes for my sons hamburger to come out. We could have eaten without him; however we had no silverware. It was brought to us once my sons burger was out. This meant the food was cooled by the time we began eating.
We won't return to this location again.

1  Thank Summer S
Reviewed May 29, 2013

BJ's is a great restaurant in Waco and probably the #1 place to go. Food is great, and lots of variety. Only drawback is it is always crowded because it's the best place to go!! The desserts are the best!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The food was bland and overpriced for the quality. The service was enthusiastic but erratic and unfocused. Specifically, too much time spent flirting with the patrons at the next table. Wait staff needs training. Fish was bland, shrimp were overcooked and rubbery, and vegetables,while plentiful , also lacked flavor. Never mind the lettuce wraps. Also bland. The Vietnamese spring rolls at Pei-Wei (believe it or not) are much, much better and for a fraction of the price.

3  Thank CoopJean
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is probably the 5th BJ's I've visited and the food/drink is very consistent. The only thing separating the reviews is the service. Service at this BJ's in Waco, TX was OK. Not bad, not stellar. Pretty much average. The one thing that makes me rate service above average is always having a drink or having the server come by for refills before my drink is empty. Didn't happen here. On the other hand the server was pleasant and took care of our needs. No issue splitting the check.

1  Thank JimRector

Been to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse? Share your experiences!