“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Hamilton, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Have found problems getting decent food in Waco but have solved it here.Plentiful platefulls and selection.Leave room for the delicious Fruit Crumble.
Prices are reasonable you can eat cheap or expensive depending on your budget.

• Visited November 2012

“Why do people flock here?”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I've been to this chain in a couple of cities, and I always leave with the same feeling...ripped off. Of course, if you're one of those people looking for a place that serves 575 different beers, BJ's might be for you. But I'm just a regular ol diner. So a mini pizza, about 6" diameter, is roughly 11 bucks. Granted, it's tasty, but not that tasty. But my biggest complaint is this. If you want to order a cocktail, which I do on occasion, they don't put the prices in the menu. And I guess they train their wait staff to look at you like you have a booger on your face if you dare ask the price..."Uh, I don't know, ma'am. I guess I could find out..." But you say, "No, that's ok" and order it anyway, because you are tired from your walk over from the mall (where you had to park because this place is so crowded) and it took 30 minutes to get a table, and you're starving, and besides, how much can a little ol margarita be. So you devour your $11 pizza, drink your very berry margarita (aka, frozen strawberries on ice), then get your bill. Surprise! The price of frozen strawberries has gone up since you last bought them. WAY up. One highball of frozen strawberries = $10. Next time I indulge in an overpriced meal, it won't be at BJ's.

1 Thank LBofTX
Hewitt, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved It”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Our waitress was exceptional and the food was great! My stuffed mushroom appetizer was as good as the Tilapia entree I got. My friends had me try some of their food as well and there was nothing I didn't like. I've only eaten there once, so I hope it wasn't just a fluke!

Visited July 2012