“On the Border”

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Waco, Texas
“On the Border”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The service is great here. The food is not Tex-Mex but closer to Continental Mexico. There are a variety of combinations and the price is good.

Visited October 2012

Waco, Texas, United States
“Disappointing”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I hadn't been to OTB in a while and was looking forward to it. The chips tasted weird, they had a really bad after taste. The table behind us said the same. The manager said the oil was bad and they were going to make more but it would take a while. (They finally came as we were paying the check) I ordered steak fajita quesadillas but I had to spit out almost every piece of meat in it, couldn't chew it enough to swallow it. I don't know what that means, low quality meat ?? But it was very disappointing. Won't be going back there.

• Visited September 2012
Garrison Texas
“Meal with by sons”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The meal was great. We had enchiladas, beef fajitas, queso, and the platter that had nachos, quesadillas, and flautas. The food was fantastic.

Visited August 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Food great server terrible!!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Maybe our server took on too many tables or was new but it was slow. I got up and got my own hot sauce twice and I never had a refill. This is more Tex mex. Not true authentic Mexican made food. Our waiter didn't ask us if we wanted an appetizer he just assumed we didn't. So we Sat there hungry when we had a free coupon for an appetizer because we are in the OTB club. We were not checked on once. We were treated with disrespect Liked the food but won't be back because of my server. Who did not introduce himself. Just plain rude. It's definitely gone hill from my last visit. Where is my server? I'd snap a photo but he never checks on my table. Sorry folks. Would love to show u pictures. This is all I have.

“My boys love it”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

My husband and son love the Monterey Ranch Chicken fajitas and the cheese dip. The food is always tasty. Good choice for Mexican food. I can get full on the diner salad and the hot sauce and chips...yummy