“Nice place on Valley Mills”

Salty Dog Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #119 of 407 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Besides the fact that it took a really long time to get service, I enjoyed my experience here. Fellow customers were very friendly and they had plenty of TVs to watch games.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We live in Waco and have visited Salty Dog many times. The atmosphere is that of a family sports bar during the day and its over 21 after 9pm. There is a great outdoor Baja Cantina full of TVs, full bar, fireplace (for cold nights). The inside has tons of Tvs with plenty of seating and the menu has mabny options - all of which are very good. Best Sports Bar atmosphere in Waco

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is a really fun place. Good drinks and eats. It's the best burger in town and probably one of the best I've ever had. I'm a burger snob so that's saying something!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

At my first glance at the menu, I thought it was a little pricey. That was until I got a look at how much food you got for your dollar......I ordered their Sourdough Mushroom Burger and if that doesn't sound good to you, you must be vegan! 1 whole pound of fresh burger on toasted sourdough bread with sauted mushrooms and veggiesl We'll definately be doing that again!!!

The place was nicely decorated inside and seemed very clean. The only downside was the waitress could have been more attentive. Not that she wasn't busy and doing her best. She just had too many tables to cover.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Wonderful atmosphere, lots of TVs to watch your favorite team. The service is friendly and the food is outstanding.

Been to Salty Dog Sports Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!