$120
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$129
$94
ComfortSuites
Comfort Suites Waco North(Waco)(Great Value!)
$90
ComfortSuites
$167
Hilton.com
$55
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $62/night.

$119
$108
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$94
$119
$134
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stay here several times a year while in Waco. We always get a very friendly reception from the front desk. The rooms are clean. Each room has a min-refrigerator, a microwave, and a coffee pot in it. There is also a continental breakfast served. A fabulous Mexican Food restaurant is right next door. Several other eateries are just down the street. You can not beat this place for the $$$ and the front desk people.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Carole M
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I arrived late in the evening and did not have time to locate another hotel other than this one as I was not familiar with the area. The hotel is not located in a good part of the city. The desk clerk wanted payment upon check in even though my room had been prepaid. Upon discussion with the clerk she finally understood that I should not pay twice for the room. Upon going to the room there was a guest of questionable character loitering outside. The only ice machine on the property did not work. The furniture in the room the upholstery was very filthy. I did not remove my socks while in this room and they were filthy after only a couple of hours of walking on the carpet. Given the conditions of the room I opted not to even try the continental breakfast. The hotel property did not give me a feeling of being safe. I slept very little the night I stayed at the hotel for fear my vehicle would be stolen or broken into. I do not recommend this hotel and I would not stay at this property again.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank MJ S
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on a Baylor football night. The room was clean and all facilities were well maintained. The room could have used a more thorough cleaning and the continental breakfast was lacking, but I would stay there again. The cost was well worth it.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Danielle T
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was a vendor at the Extraco Event Center over July 4th weekend. Just needed someplace quiet & clean since my son & I were pretty much only there to sleep. The room & bathroom were very clean & the large fridge/freezer combo meant that we were able to keep our snacks chilled & take with us as needed. Beds were comfy & pillows firm -- the the little bedside fan system is a nice touch. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: A quick drive to the Extraco Events Center!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank 57JennB
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed for two nights in April 2013. I was in Waco for a school contest my son was competing in so didn't require much for accomodations. It's an older property. The room was small, but had a comfortable bed and table with two chairs. No 'desk'. I was impressed by how clean the room was. There was no pool, and breakfast consisted simply of cereal, bagels, muffins, juice, etc. There were no warm breakfast options. At night, I could sometimes hear the TVs in adjacent roms and above me, so the walls may be a bit 'thin'. My room had a mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker, as well as an iron and ironing board.

The staff was all very friendly and showed great interest in my visit. It was fairly conveniently located, about a mile or so from I-35 but in an area of Waco with plenty of food options close by. I paid around $50 per night, so found good value in relation to price paid. If you are looking for all the comforts of a modern hotel, or are traveling with children and want a pool, etc., you might consider alternative choices. If you are just looking for a clean room and place to sleep, this will fit the bill.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo