“Quite Tasty”

Uncle Dan's Bar-B-Que and Catering
Ranked #73 of 407 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Uncle Dan's has been voted the #1 Barbecue Restaurant in Waco for over 15 years. We offer authentic smoked meats including beef brisket, turkey, ham, sausage, home made sides and gourmet mesquite wood fired hamburgers and many other delicious foods. Our amenities include family style dining, private party rooms with full audio visual capabilities, free wi-fi, delivery and catering.
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Very good bar-b-que. We tried the sliced beef, chopped beef, sausage and ribs. All were very good. One person in our party ordered the hamburger and said they really enjoyed it. The atmosphere is typical BBQ restaurant. Would definitely be happy to return.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

There's a lot of space for searing and a private room that can be ordered for parties. Food was good, but some tasted too homemade. Parking can be a nightmare!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

One of our local co-workers took us here for lunch and it was a great afternoon for BBQ! Not knowing anything the counter man was genuinely interested in seeing that I knew all about their offerings and how to order. I had the 4-way combo and it was delicious. It included smoked turkey, sausage, spare ribs, and brisket. An excellent way to try a little of everything. Definitely going back whenever I'm there.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We were first tim epatrons at Uncle Dan's on Oct.29,2013. We had tremendous brisket sandwiches. The father and son owners were very warm and welcoming

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Let me preface that I am not a huge barbecue fan. I had Uncle Dan's pulled pork and could not stop eating it. I had mine with the spicy sauce. It was perfectly cooked, tender and juicy, spicy but not too much so. The side dishes are just okay, I had green beans and butter beans. They needed extra seasoning. The potato salad, however, is stellar. My companion had it and I certainly will order it myself if I am ever in Waco again.