“Above and Beyond”

Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Waco
Tyler, Texas
“Above and Beyond”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife and two children stayed this past weekend at the hotel and could not have been more pleased. A death in the family brought us to town and Alysha at the front desk was kind enought to present us with a very nicely written card with the hotels condelences and accompany the card with two triple chocalate cookies from the restaurant. What other hotel would you recieve this type of service from? No other. The ammenities were fantastic and as a constant travler due to my line of business it is generally hard to recieve my praise.

Do yourself a favor and go ahead and book your stay with the Hotel Indigo. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Kristina F
Daryl B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Please know your family has been in our thoughts during this difficult time...
Alysha and our entire Guest Relations Team realize that guests join us for many different reasons and each and every guest deserves genuine and appropriate care during their stay.
I'm very happy Alysha was able to show how important you all are to us.

Daryl Barnes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Hotel Indigo is my absolute FAVORITE hotel to stay at! I travel for a living so I practically live in hotels. I love when I have to visit Waco because I get to stay here. The rooms are massive, with a plenty of space even with having a king size bed, which by the way is extremely comfy. The bathrooms have rainfall showers and plenty of counter space for all of my toiletries. There is also Keurig in your room with coffee and sleepytime tea. I've stayed here 5 different times and have yet to have a bad experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Daryl B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
We love reviews from our experienced travelers as they know the do's and don'ts of hotel operations and which hotels truly deliver for the business and leisure traveler and we are so thankful we have earned your business! It is people like yourself that are one of the main reason our hotel is flourishing and becoming the destination of choice for many people traveling to Waco and Baylor University.

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Alysha was training someone, she was very friendly and helpful. Good people skills and personality.

Breakfast was great!

Close to attractions.

The rooms were exceptional. Privacy wall when you walk in the room. Large shower with rain head. Padded headboard made it comfy to watch tv.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Daryl B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear Mr. Hill,
Thank you for recognizing Alysha, she is new to the team and has had an immediate impact in regards to treating each and every visitor to our beautiful Hotel Indigo as an honored guest in our home!

Waco, Texas
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stayed here for a baseball tourney. 10 ten year old kids and called for a group rate. We got one but were not told the pool was under construction. It was the reason we picked the place. Obviously they were just trying to fill rooms. Also once we got here we realized how bad the holel was built. Terrible!

• Stayed March 2014
Daryl B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Do to the high demand in Waco for a heated swimming pool that can be enjoyed throughout the year, the hotel made a costly decision to heat and add new beautiful ceramic tile to enhance the experience of all our guests. At the time of your booking the upgrade to our swimming pool had not been scheduled so please except our apologies for the timing not coinciding with your event.
The Hotel Indigo not only caters to the professional business traveler but also too leisure travelers and families as well. The Hotel Indigo has become the destination for the "Who's Who of Waco and Baylor University including television celebrities, community leaders, famous athletes and music headliners.We have also been a host hotel of the NCAA men's and women's basketball & football teams, regional tennis tournaments and major equestrian competitions. All of whom absolutely loved the experience and book time and time again.
We will be sure to look into any construction concerns you had, as this is the first negative comment we've experienced concerning the quality of construction regarding our beautiful hotel.
Moorpark, California
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I am from Southern California and my company is located in Waco. I have been traveling back to Waco for about 20 years. I just spent 10 days at the Indigo and I have to say it is by far the best hotel I have stayed in. The rooms were amazing. So comfortable. The hotel was kept super clean. Breakfast and Dinners in the Restaurant was delicious and very tasty. I will be return in May and plan on staying there again. I will stay there every time. Metraj Bhakta and Damaris were so professional, kind and informative.

Ken B

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Daryl B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you sharing your experience with the many TripAdvisor followers throughout the World!
More importantly thank you for mentioning the wonderful job both Damaris and Meraj do here at the hotel. Day in and day out they go above and beyond the call of duty to insure our guests have a comfortable and memorable experience and are two of many examples of why both Management and Ownership are so proud of the team we've been blessed with!

Maegenwil
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is the first time I've stayed at the Indigo Hotel in Waco. It's a boutique hotel with a relaxed modern style. The open reception area is nicely decorated and does perfectly fit with the open bar and restaurant.
The staff was very friendly and the check in was easy and smooth. The room was quiet spacious and well equipped. I really liked the comfortable bed and the bath room was of a good size and clean. I used the gym and the equipment was in a good shape. It's not to big but perfect for a quick work out. It's so far the best hotel I've been to in Waco.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Daryl B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment of your busy schedule to review our beautiful Hotel Indigo.
Based on your history of reviews it's easy to see that you travel frequently and have a knowledgeable understanding of the hotel industry and you comments are greatly appreciated. Please let us know where we can improve to get that perfect score on your next visit and thank you for choosing us as the best hotel Waco has to offer!

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

My family and I had a great time in Waco visiting Baylor, as one of my daughters has been accepted there and is considering attending.
We arrived late Friday night after a long drive from northern New Mexico. We were very tired and ready for bed. We arrived at the a Hotel Indigo and felt comfortable and welcome from the start. Friendly faces and professional service. We got our kids settled in the room and my husband and I went to Brazos Bar and Grill for a night cap. Our waiter's name was Thomas. He was exceptional! He was friendly, attentive and extremely knowledgable of the area especially of Baylor. Highly recommend Hotel Indigo, request Thomas for wait service. Thanks to all for a warm welcome and a nice stay. We will return.

Stayed March 2014
Daryl B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Congratulations on your Daughters acceptance into Baylor! The University is amazing and we all hope to welcome you to the Hotel Indigo Family for the next 4 years! Thomas is new to our team and is already exceeding expectations and truly cares about everyone he serves.
Thank you for your wonderful endorsement of our beautiful new Hotel Indigo!