“Fantastic experience!”

Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Waco
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We couldn't take a huge vacation so we came to Hotel Indigo for our first anniversary. It was a great experience! The young lady who checked us in heard, and sent a personal card and cake to our room! She was very sweet and the rest of the staff was also great! The hotel was clean and gorgeously decorated! Fantastic hotel!

• Stayed May 2013
Daryl B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for sharing your special day with us and for recognizing our wonderful staff!
We hope to see you for many more anniversaries to come!

Daryl Barnes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Brandon, Mississippi
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had spent about 2 weeks on the road covering 13 states and was extremely tired. When I arrived at the Hotel Indigo, I found the hotel, staff and especially my room to be far more than I had anticipated. I was pleased with every facet of the hotel ... from the staff at the front desk to the restaurant and finally to my room. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone ... family, couple or businessman.

Room Tip: I believe due to the location of the hotel itself, that all the rooms would be conducive to sleep an...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing us during your travels and we are very pleased to hear how comfortable and welcomed you felt while staying with us!
From Front Desk, to Housekeeping and the Restaurant to Maintenance, the entire staff is here to exceed your expectations!

Travel safely and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Daryl & Team Indigo
Temple, Texas
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We only live about 30 miles from Waco...but Mother wanted to watch the Brazos Nights 4th of July Fireworks so she thought we'd try out the new Indigo Hotel.
Just so happens, the fireworks show fizzled that day but we had such a nice time at the hotel we'll probably make that a new tradition. And I'm sure my mother will take her sisters next visit...they always enjoy the 'get-away' of a nice hotel for their semi-annual 'sisters' reunion.'
Lovely hotel, Very comfortable and modern rooms. The hard flooring vs carpeting...was nice.... feels so much more clean and fresh.
All the staff were wonderful...from check in to dinner at the Bistro...and manage to pull off that level of service that's friendly, helpful and professional without crossing over to creepy and over-familiar! lol You feel like a proper Guest...not just a customer.

Room Tip: get a room on the north side to watch the fireworks!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your 4th of July vacation with us! Nicer hotels are starting to move away from the carpeting as they can retain odors, pet dander and just simply can't be cleaned as well. The rich hardwood floors have been popular with all of our guests.
We look forward to seeing your Mother and her Sisters soon!

Tyler, Texas
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. The facilities were clean and modern. I am especially thankful for the assistance of Whitney and Janette. They took good care of us and assured that our visit was exceptional!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Daryl B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
It truly was our pleasure to take care of the entire Wedding Party! Everyone in the group was so nice, they treated us as if we were the guests!
Whitney has rapidly become one of our Team Leaders and does an exceptional job and Janette has only been with our housekeeping department for two weeks and will do whatever she can to
insure a wonderful stay!
Can't wait to see you on your next visit to Waco!

Daryl & the entire Indigo-Waco Family
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

From the second I walked into the door, I could tell that this was going to be a wonderful hotel experience. The young man at the front counter was very friendly. I lost my rewards card and he had no problem in assisting me by looking the number up.
The two queen beds in our room were very soft. My sons and I all slept nicely. Everything in the room appeared to be clean, which was comforting for me to know. I shower was huge with modern glass doors. Also, I felt safe the entire time because the door to the room had multiple looks and seemed real strong and secure. The pool and hot tub. I brought my three sons and they loved it. Right next to the pool, there are three fountains shoting up water. My sons thought that was the neatest thing because they have never saw a hotel pool like this before, except for maybe Great Wolf Lodge.
We at the hotel restaurant for dinner. I had the chicken nachos and they tasted wonderful. My sons all three ordered the chicken tacos and they finished their plates.
And finally, I need to mention the wonderful service that this hotel offers. I can truly say that each person I walked past smiled and greeted me. They made me feel welcomed.
I look forward to visiting this hotel again in August.

• Stayed June 2013
Many hotels can create a clean and nicely designed hotel but the thing that seems to be most overlooked these days is the Service. The young man at the desk was Ankit, who has made it his goal to insure all of our guest's leave happier than when they arrived. We are very proud of our team of Front Desk, Servers, Housekeepers and Maintenance crew that have been going above and beyond to show our Guest's a sincere and genuine appreciation for choosing us as their hotel of choice.
To quote a famous hotelier Simon Cooper, "The answer is yes, now what's your question?"
If we can do it we will!

Thank you for recognizing our Family of employees.

Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Hotel Indigo. I stayed there due to having been in town for business for 4 days/3 nights.

The room itself was fantastic. Very comfortable accomodations and very modern decor. The lobby was beautiful, as well. I used the fitness center, which was nicely appointed.

My singular criticism is that, having been out of my room (and in the hot 100+ degree heat) from 7am until 3pm due to work, I got back to my room excited to take a shower and change out of my clothes. However, when I got to my room, I saw that house cleaning had just begun cleaning my room. This was disappointing, considering that it had been available all day to be cleaned.

On the other days, the room was cleaned promptly and I had zero issues.

Overall, this was a great place to stay, will stay there again, and will recommend to any friends headed to the Waco area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
One of our guest's most common compliments is their appreciation for the beautiful design and décor of both the Hotel and the Guest rooms.
The Ownership had put much thought into the design of both the pool, spa and fitness areas.
The pool and spa are covered by a contemporary awning allowing our guests to enjoy them even if the weather is not perfect.
Please do accept our apologies for the late servicing of your room, with 111 rooms on sold out days it may take every minuet of the day to complete our tasks.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here toward the end of June,2013 and it was wonderful, which is saying something for Waco, Texas! The hotel is absolutely beautiful! It is near the river so you cam stroll out to the suspension bridge. The rooms are exceptionally appointed with a Keurig. The pool and hot tub were such a retreat for us after busy days. My husband travels a lot so we have become a little spoiled with his status, but the hotel Indoigo exceeded even our high expectations. If we are in Waco, we will stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013
We greatly appreciate our reviews from frequent travelers as they see it all and are the best judges when comparing hotels.
Our guests definitely appreciate our proximity to the River walk and Cameron Park Zoo for early morning or late afternoon strolls.
The hotel is full of extra amenities as well as the beautiful Brazos Bistro & Lounge where Andrew, Cole and Lauren will mix up your favorite cocktails!
Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us as your favorite place to stay when in Waco!