“Good breakfast spot”

Description: Other location: 4700 Bosque Boulevard, Waco, TX
Tulsa
“Good breakfast spot”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

I had the blueberry waffle and my wife had the banana-pecan pancake and both were excellent. The service was very good. The coffee was fair, which was a bit disappointing, considering it's a coffee house. Overall good and I plan to return again for breakfast.

Visited May 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Loved this quirky down town location with great breakfast menu. And the coffee was tasty. ________________

Visited May 2014
“Horrible Food, Very Poor Service”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We seated ourselves. After a lengthy time our order was taken. It took so long to get our food I got up to go check and see what was wrong. All of the servers were huddled up in a small room by the bar area looking at someone's smartphone. Our food was cold. The worst grilled cheese sandwich I have ever had. Kind of hard to screw up a grilled cheese sandwich, but they did. Not going back, ever.

Visited April 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Great food, horrible service ”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I would rate this place a five, but the service is horrendous. I go here often for breakfast, but have never had a good server. It once took 20 minutes to get creamer (eventually I got up and walked near the kitchens to ask for it myself). Despite the service, this is definitely the best breakfast/brunch spot in Waco.

Lower Michigan
“Good place to meet”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Good place to meet friends, the food was not bad. Service was ok. Doubt we would go back. Had to wait for a table, waitstaff had a hard time getting the info right with the orders. Forgot some food items.

• Visited February 2014