“Great Room!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Waco, Texas
Ranked #7 of 30 Hotels in Waco
Reviewed January 1, 2014

The hotel room my husband and I were had the best floor plan of any hotel I have stayed in. The separation between rooms made it feel more like home. Such a great hotel. The hotel room my husband and I were had the best floor plan of any hotel I have stayed in. The separation between rooms made it feel more like home. Such a great hotel. The hotel room my husband and I were had the best floor plan of any hotel I have stayed in. The separation between rooms made it feel more like hoThe hotel room my husband and I were had the best floor plan of any hotel I have stayed in. The separation between rooms made it feel more like home. Such a great hotel. me. Such a great hotel. The hotel room my husband and I were had the best floor plan of any hotel I have stayed in. The separation between rooms made it feel more like home. Such a great hotel. The hotel room my husband and I were had the best floor plan of any hotel I have stayed in. The separation between rooms made it feel more like home. Such a great hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
homewoodwaco, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Waco, Texas, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you for your great comments! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to having you back in Waco!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Waco, Texas

Reviewed December 28, 2013

This hotel is simply amazing. The Staff is superb, food is great, location near Cental Texas Marketplace gives nice shopping opportunities, rooms are spacious. I would reccomend this hotel to anybody wo is going to Waco.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
homewoodwaco, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Waco, Texas, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you for the great comments! It is our pleasure to serve you while in Waco! Safe travels and see you again soon!

Best Regards and Happy New Year!

Homewood Suites by Hilton - Waco, Texas - Management and Staff

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Went down to visit my daughter at Baylor over Thanksgiving. I am a loyal Hilton customer and stayed at the Homewood Suites. Only problem was that the family above us was noisy and I had to change rooms as I value my sleep. Staff was very responsive to my request. We had Thanksgiving dinner at the hotel and the staff prepared a very nice meal for the guests and their families. Good location right off highway, friendly staff and typical great Hilton service. Will likely stay there again.

Room Tip: Get the fourth floor if you can as overhead noise on lower floors can be disturbing.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your great comments! We sure appreciate the opportunity to earn your business while in Waco! Please let us know how we can assist you in the future!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Proximity to the highway, restaurants and shops is great. Clean and comfortable hotel. The suite was spacious and surprisingly very quiet. I didn't utilize the kitchen but having the option was nice. Breakfast had limited options but hot and fresh for the most part. All in all, a great property.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
homewoodwaco, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Waco, Texas, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for the great comments! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to having you back in Waco soon!

Best regards,
Homewood Suites Waco

Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is a great hotel. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable. It's very convenient to the highway and to shopping, not to mention Baylor University. The new Cabala's is also very close and great place to shop or just wonder around in. Other shopping malls and plazas are nearby, Anything you need is close to this hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms with a "Lake View" are really nice with a great view
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
homewoodwaco, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Waco, Texas, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Thank you for the great comments! We sure appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Beautiful Hotel and every employee was helpful and sincere. My family and I were eating at Chuys on the freeway and I called to make sure our room was ready and looked out the window of the restaurant and saw the HOMEWOOD SUITES sign all lit up in red...now THAT"S convenience.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
homewoodwaco, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Waco, Texas, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Reviewed November 19, 2013

This hotel was amazing, and my husband and I had a wonderful stay here. It's off the road enough to get away from the traffic, yet only a minute to get back on the road. We loved the big suite, and would have used the full kitchen had it not been our anniversary. The hot tub was clean, hot, and very peaceful in the moonlight. We also enjoyed the living space downstairs as we sat by the fireplace and watched a movie. Great hotel, and great stay. A minor accident in the kitchen area downstairs got our suitcases a little soggy but the hotel staff are so friendly and our stay was so wonderful, no complaints. The beds were comfy with lots of pillows, which I like.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the great comments! We really appreciate the opportunity to earn your business! Please let us know how we can take care of you again during your next trip to Waco!