“Big, beautiful brunch”

OR
Order Online
Ranked #7 of 511 Restaurants in Waco
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We got right in and had the most wonderful and BIG brunch. My husband had a huge & tasty hamburger. I had the pancake breakfast, yummy!

1  Thank Topekatravel
Write a reviewReviews (995)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We anticipated it being good but the atmosphere and service were above expectations. The food was excellent and was up to par with the rest of our Magnolia Farm visit. Everything with Magnolia in it was absolute top notch.

1  Thank Jzhwiwjsnxj
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We apparently hit Magnolia Table at a good time because we didn't have to wait at all. Sat right down at one of the community tables and enjoyed the experience tremendously. The food was excellent and served in big portions. Pricing was reasonable for what you got. Of course, the real draw is the connection to Fixer Upper and my wife was thrilled to be there. I enjoyed it too.

1  Thank RickMoore
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are willing to wait 2 1/4 hours to be seated- you are a better person than I am.
I am sure this is a good place to eat. but I won't wait that long.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Richard G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Took LaSalle Trolley from the Silos. Over 2 hour wait; take-out Jo’s biscuits on the patio helped bide the time. Gaines Brothers Burger wonderful with Bacon Onion Jam, and homemade tater tots. Only thing better was our wonderful server Hali, who was attentive, accommodating, personable, and just plain nice!

1  Thank Diedra34108

Been to Magnolia Table? Share your experiences!