“Don't stay at a hotel-- stay here!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bed and Breakfast on White Rock Creek

Bed and Breakfast on White Rock Creek
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waco
Bed and Breakfast on White Rock Creek
Ranked #3 of 10 Waco B&B and Inns
Tyler, Texas
“Don't stay at a hotel-- stay here!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband and I were looking for just a night away from baby to celebrate our 3rd anniversary. He found this B&B and I'm so glad he did! Best place we have ever stayed (might have even topped our honeymoon in Jamaica) and excellent price too! The hosts are wonderfully sweet and lovely couple. Very accomedating and eager to help with anything. The room was just as beautiful as the pictures on their website. The jacuzzi tub was to die for (my feet couldn't even touch the other side)! Bed was so very comfortable. We had our breakfast in our room and it was perfect. I can't say enough good things about this place! Next time my family comes down, I'm making sure they stay here!

Room Tip: Go all out for the plantation room!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank alannrachel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
burton, texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Located in a secluded area, the Stricklands have created an inviting and comfortable place for just "hanging out". The room we had was spacious and complete with a jacuzzi tub. One of our criteria for selecting a B & B is the full breakfast and as reviewed by others, we were completely satisfied. We'll come again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank merlinh
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon and we couldn't have picked a better place to stay! The room was fabulous and the owners, Retha and Dana were the best host! The breakfast was by far the best breakfast we have ever gotten staying at a Bed and Breakfast...everything was hot and delicious. The rooms are exceptional and are all built and designed to perfection. We stayed a total of 3 days and each day our rooms were tided up and cleaned with fresh towels. Also, Retha and Dana were so nice to let us know where the best places to visit to get the full Waco experience, which made our stay even more enjoyable! We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Elizabeth C
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Located near downtown and all attractions but in a secluded park like setting. Very peaceful. Accomodatons are outstanding, no ammenity is overlooked. Large spacious rooms and parking at your door. Breakfast is full and you will not leave hungry. Rates are very reasonalble considering all you get.

Room Tip: all the suites are marvelous
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sheldoncohen
Hanford, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is by far the best bed and breakfast I have stayed at. Me and my boyfriend stayed at the Shenandoah room. It was so nice we stayed an extra night. I didn't want to leave. The room was cozy and inviting as well as the making you feel like no one else was around. It was in a building not in the main house with a well lit path. The owners were so nice and friendly. The breakfast was out of this world good. My boyfriend really love the pumpkin pancakes and will not stop talking about them. I have stayed at several B&Bs but never had an experience as nice as this. I would highly recommend this as a must stay at place.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michelle O
Houston, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for his birthday and our 2nd wedding anniversary.

Dana and Retha, the owners, have been nothing but wonderful from the first contact I made with them to make the booking, through Retha helping me to organise a few little extras to make the weekend special, and of course during our stay.

Conversation with Dana and Retha and other guests over breakfast were such a great experience, and you can tell from everything they say and do that they have such a passion for making each and every one of their guests feel welcome. I realy can not say enough about how wonderful these people are.

The rooms at this B&B are a little different to most; they are separate from the main house and each has a private entrance. They offer breakfast in the main house with other guests, or you can choose to have breakfast prepared ahead of time and placed in the refrigerator in your room for you to heat in the microwave at your convenience, should you wish to spend a little longer in bed (or in the HUGE bathtubs that they have in some of the rooms).

It is set in a small quiet wooded neighbourhood, which allows for a peaceful night's sleep. The bed was comfortable and the whole room and bathroom were spotlessly clean.

We really enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

I was so impressed with everything! The owners gave us such a warm and friendly welcome. I was able to tour some of the rooms and I was blown away!!! I loved the décor, beds are so comfortable and awesome Bath tubs! We were severed breakfast in the main house and it was delicious. Retha one of the owners even shared some of her recipes with me and was able to wow my husband later. I will find any excuse to return….

Room Tip: Loved the Plantation Suite! But all look wonderful will try others.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple