“Better this time”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #89 of 411 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We haven't been back since my husband's birthday in October, but we got a gift card Christmas and we were in the area. I also had another one of the buy one get one coupons that I get in my email. The food was much better, especially the soft rolls we missed last time. My sirloin was excellent medium rare, but my husband's New York strip was closer to medium and a little tough. The service was much better this visit, but we just cannot seem to justify the high prices except for a special occasion as the quality is just not there. They have great specials from 3-5 Monday through Wednesday, but that' s not feasible for someone that works 8-5 M- F.

1  Thank Lisa P

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Vehicle in for repairs so had to walk to Logan's. Well worth it. We hit the 3-5 special hour, and the 2 for 19.99 was a fantastic deal. Angus steak, grilled veg and mushrooms were all done to perfection. The favorite was the Bourbon BBQ wing app. Service was friendly and attentive, right down to calling us a cab for the trip back to hotel! Great visit!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Steaks eaten this past week were excellent--tender, juicy and cooked to our liking. The yeast rolls are teriffic! Service is generally good and quick. Music might be just a little too loud for my 62 year old ears. The ribs are excellent!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We very much enjoyed our shrimp appetizer with chips and corn and black bean salsa. The shrimp were on a skewer and grilled. The seasoning was perfect. We enjoyed hot rolls while waiting for our order. Our server was extremely attentive and helpful. We arrived about 5:00 on Wednesday afternoon with no wait. We ordered a side of fried onions. Although they were tasty, they could have been hotter. We will definitely enjoy this experience again soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I took my husband there for his birthday. I happened to have a coupon for 2 for 1 entrees that expired that very day. We never received any bread and a quick look around revealed that no one else had any either. The waitress brought our check without even asking if we wanted dessert. In addition, she had already applied the coupon that I had not even given her yet. Other patrons were given the same story, "I knew that you had one."

The food was good, not great. The portions were rather small, I left not completely full and that is rare.

I'm sure we'll return, but it will be awhile.

1  Thank Lisa P

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!