“Awesome Stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Murrayville, Georgia
“Awesome Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This Hotel is very nice, the Room, Lobby and Cafeteria are extremely clean. The Room is quite large and the Jacuzzi that is next to the Bed is a Plus. I was here for a week on Business and was thinking the whole time how nice it would be to take a Vacation there with my wife....All the staff was extremely nice....Thanks

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I normally stay with the Hilton chain on my business trips. South Waco Hampton is always remarkably clean and welcoming. I love how constant they are about customer service! (yes I notice the small things) ... My all time favorite detail about being a HHonors member, Upon checkin, Say your name, they hand you your room key. Super quick check-in!! Absolutely love this!!

Room Tip: Be A HHonors Member!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I travel for business regularly and always choose Hampton Inn because of the quality. I have stayed at the Waco Texas Market Place Hampton several times and it sets the bar for an excellent stay from the greeting to checkout. I would not consider any other hotel.

• Stayed February 2013
Allen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My girlfriend and I needed a little getaway. We met at Baylor many years ago and thought Waco would be the perfect place to get away for an overnight stay. I almost exclusively stay at Hampton Inns while traveling for business, so it was a no-brainer to stay here. Has to be the best Hampton I've stayed in before. Everything looked neat and clean upon arrival. Casey at the front desk checked us in quickly(under 5min) and we went to the room. Extremely clean and fresh. Had the King Whirlpool suite. Great room, nice and relaxing. Breakfast did not disappoint either. They even allowed us a late(2pm) checkout the next day, no questions asked or hassles. I would highly recommend anyone traveling to Waco to choose the Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Went to Waco for a project in my history class. The king suite with jacuzzi tub was great. It was clean and the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Will definitely use this hotel again. Even hoping we can get the same room as the first stay. Ive been traveling more than usual lately and this by far was the best experience.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I enjoyed my overall experience at Hampton Inn & Suites, Waco South. Our room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great. The front desk was very helpful. I will definately being returning when back in Waco.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We traveled together with another family to Waco to tour Baylor. We both stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South. I chose this location based on its rave reviews on this site in combination with its competitive price. We received prompt friendly service. I asked the desk attendant to recommend a local eatery for our evening meal which he did and gave us clear directions to get there and back. Additionally, we enjoyed a wide selection of fresh delicious complimentary breakfast foods in the morning. Our room with spotlessly clean with fresh crisp linens and cozy fluffy pillows making our overall experience pleasurable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family