I have stayed here many times over the last few years. The hotel staff really does a great job trying to make your stay an enjoyable one. The rooms are cozy and the free breakfast and happy hour make this hotel a no-brainer when it comes to Waco. The fitness center is small but has what one needs to get a workout in. The hotel also partners with Gold's Gym, so you can workout for free at Gold's by showing your hotel room key. The hotel staff does a really nice job and goes out of their way to help you with your wants and worries. The happy hour social is a nice way to grab and snack and some beverages. Breakfasts are always good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Waco hotel provides easy access to the Cameron Park Zoo, the Old Suspension Bridge over the Brazos River and Lake Waco. Baylor University and numerous Waco companies are just a short drive away.Make yourself at home in one of our 123 guest rooms and suites featuring king-sized or queen-sized beds, free internet, and complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South Hotel Waco
- Hampton Inn And Suites Waco South
- Hampton Inn Waco
- Waco Hampton Inn