Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $79.00
More Info
3,198 results
All reviews great tour cowboy dave classic tour running bear highly recommend this tour common grounds city tour hour tour highlight of our trip these guys mother daughter trip baylor university cameron park lovers leap interesting facts lots of fun ben
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently took a girl's trip to Waco and included both the Classic Waco Tour and the River Cruise. I am a travel agent and travel often. I take a city tour in every city I visit in the United States and can honestly tell you this company is by far the best I've experienced! Each tour starts with a prayer for safe travel and the tour guides treat you like family. They make each individual on the intimate tour feel special and important and always call you by name. They are extremely knowledgeable about Waco and share lots of history and interesting facts about the area. Their attention to detail is amazing like providing hair ties for the boat tour and baggies for earrings to keep them from blowing in the wind. Plus they include a few surprises...don't worry, I won't ruin them for you. I would highly recommend taking the Classic Waco Tour on your first day so you can get an idea of the sites that you want to spend more time visiting and then ending your day with the relaxing and beautiful River Cruise. It is evident that the owners and employees of Waco Tours love the city and truly care about every new "friend" that they meet along the way. Plus they aren't afraid to share their own stories and struggles. Do not miss the opportunity to experience customer service at its best!

1  Thank amyjoyOC
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our tour guides were Alyssa and Mary. They were truly a delight. They presented all the facts and detailed history of Waco with such enthusiasm. They made the tour allot of fun and so energetic. It was the highlight for me while in Waco. Thank you Alyssa and Mary, you're the best.

1  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great tour sold to us by Dave, one of the owners and from the show Fixer Upper (The Bachelor Episode) of Waco,Texas. Our guides Cowboy Dave and Olivia were exceptional. Best part was starting off our trip with Prayer. Love that!! They both were very informative of the towns very tragic tornado of 1953 and restorative history. The town explodes with pride and love for their community. I also believe that Chip and Joanna's positive and God Lead influence if very prevalent in All things Waco!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Jeffrey and Jonathan, did a great job.
Highly recommend to anyone visiting Waco. It made the trip for us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were on a MN bus tour with Alyssa and Mary. What a great experience they gave us singing, dancing and even fresh cookies. It was well worth the money they answer questions and offered lots of info. We even met the Owner David just incredible experience. Thank you
Your MN Bus Tour 2019.