“August Victoria Trip”

Best Western Plus Victoria Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Victoria
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This Best Western hotel is one of the best I have ever been in. Everything about it was wonderful from the very comfortable bed to the fantastic breakfast that was served. The staff was definately well trained and so friendly. The pool is is the most relaxing pool in a hotel I have ever seen. The waterfall was absolutely wonderful. I would highly recomend it and will definately stay here again. The waterfall is very relaxing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Victoria Inn & Suites

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great hotel staff! Very helpful and knowledgeable. Will stay here again. Rooms are nice and clean. Internet works great. Nice showers! Comfortable beds. I like hotels with great staff and know what going on and can keep you in the loop.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwvictoria, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Victoria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We take great pride in our employees and happy we were able to give you a superior experience during your stay. Thank you for staying with us in Victoria, Texas and we hope you come visit us again soon. Thank you, Cindy Boone, Front Desk Manager

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Excellent, The facility was very clean, the staff was very professional, Negatives were that Vending Machines were absent on all but one floor, Breakfast area needed to be cleaned in a timely manner, location was a little far from main town area, and access in and out was limited

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We never make reservations because we never know until we get there, but this is a very clean, comfortable motel. We need either the first floor or an elevator, due to disability. With the exception of the coffee, the breakfast was very nice. The clerk quoted a price but did not follow through, so the bill was larger than I was expecting (on the high side anyway).

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Newer location, nice rooms compared to medium cost motels. Free breakfast looked good although I didn't get a chance to eat there. Bed was nice. If you are looking for a room in the $125 range, this would be a good choice. Rooms in Victoria have become much more expensive do to the oilfield flooding the area. There are currently 8 new motels being built in Victoria that might help.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Employees very nice and professional, I had to stay for 3 days for work and it was great. Hotel very clean great breakfast and pool. Loved the fact that there was a washer and dryer on my floor. I will defintley be back.

Room Tip: Hotel overall seems quiet
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My family came into town for a reunion of sorts in Goliad. I had stayed here once before and it was a delight. But this last time around was nothing in the same. Besides the soap film all on the shower walls(Eww) the room was clean. I found a hair on one of the beds, but I know the sheets were clean. But their service is what was different. They had new people and they seemed like they didn't want to be there. The first time I went...they seemed excited that I showed up and trested me like family. I'm not sure what has changed, but it did change.

• Stayed: April 2013