“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Victoria
Hallettsville, United States
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I had excellent service and I would recommend to anyone traveling alone, with a bussines, or family. I have always had a pleasant stay. Staff is very friendly and welcoming. usually always have rooms available even in busy times!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was a decent hotel, but much too expensive for the status of this type of hotel. However, all of the staff (desk, housekeeping, food service) were very courteous and helpful. We found food particles on the carpet in our room and used tissue under the bed and behind the night stand.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Midland, Michigan
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I spent the better part of three weeks in May at this hotel. The staff did everything they could do to help me enjoy my stay. I was traveling a great distance and the desk staff allowed me to check in very early. On my last stay, they allowed me to check out late which fit into my schedule perfectly. The rooms were very clean and well maintained and Tori was particularly helpful when it came to helping me with my travel arrangements. The receptions on Tuesday and Wednesday evening were very pleasant. This hotel will become my home away from home when traveling to south Texas.

Room Tip: Located on Navarro St which has lots of dining options and is just down the street from a mall and o...
Victoria, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2014

the air conditioning could only be set to 68 degrees and it wouldn't go any lower. I've travel a lot for work and stay at numerous Hamptons and this is the very first one I've stayed at where the room was not comfortable at all. The room rate was absolutely ridiculous at close to $200.00. The absolute most I've ever spent at a Hampton Inn. I will not stay nor will I recommend this Hampton Inn ever again.

2 Thank George G
Bryan, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2014

9 of 10 in everything, plus friendly. Quick and easy check in and check out. Friendly folks at the desk day and night. Good breakfast. Strong coffee that is good. Not-as-strong if you choose. AC worked well. Sheets really, really crisp and clean. No parking problems or charges. Staff provided travel directions in town. Many restaurants around.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank George N
Waco, Texas
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I was very impressed with the cleanliness of this hotel, inside and out. The breakfast was good, as always and the staff was friendly. We did have an issue with the TV not working in our room, which was brought to the attention of the front desk staff,,,who confused me by telling us our room was slated for non-use. I did contact the manager and I expect that she will correct this for future guests, as I still have the uptmost confidence in the Hampton/Hilton brand. As a side note, the location of this hotel is perfect when staying in Victoria. It is easy to find your way around this town and the Hampton is located in the heart of the restaurants and shopping area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank GwenParmer
New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed May 9, 2014

we had the pleasue of booking our sons wedding guest's in Victoria, after giving us a great rate for a block of rooms the great service had just begun! arriving with an infant and not asking ahead of time for a crib as we took the elevator up to the 3rd floor as it opened the manager had run up the stairs to put the crib in the room since the baby was sleeping!!~!! wow!~ pool was clean . the staff[every one of them all weekend long ] was warm friendly and on their task's . great stay

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family