Hampton Inn Victoria
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$119
Days Inn Victoria(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$84
$110
$99
$97
$164
$149
Baymont Inn & Suites Victoria(Victoria)(Great Value!)
$73
$113
Homewood
$89
ComfortInn
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanstaff went out of their waygreat hospitalitythe hotel staffcookieshome away from homebusiness traveltaking carestaff was friendlya great staythe entire staffcomplimentary breakfastnice place to staycomfortable stayin townbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I just returned home from my 2 night stay and only wish I had the room & staff at my own home.
KUDOS TO THE MANAGEMENT & ENTIRE STAFF of the HAMPTON INN in Victoria Texas ! I'll be back soon. Thank You, S.Mattingly

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank sherriest63
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I and our 4yr son have stayed many nights and always have a great time the breakfast is on point there was a very rude lady that worked nights I think she went to the Candlewood so now I give it a full 10 in my book and am looking forward to going again on my next days off.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I recently visited the Hampton inn in Victoria, Texas over the valentines holiday. I have to say the staff was amazing and so was the overall presence and cleanliness of the room and establishment. Thanks for making my stay easy and pleasant. I'll be coming back very soon! Thanks Jerry and Bridgett!!!!!!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Wonderful service and very friendly staff. The rooms are always clean, and staff are very accommodating. My family and I always stay when in Victoria with Hampton Inn, and we continue going back. We recommend this hotel to friends who travel to Victoria.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I would never stay at this hotel again. After calling me to tell me they overbooked my two rooms and were sending me to another hotel, they called me back to tell me they now had room for me. After driving 6 hours to get there, I showed up at 9:00 to no room. They sent me to another hotel, but kept my families room at the Hampton when they checked in the following day. I repeatedly tried to contact the GM, but he would not return my calls. I have yet to hear back from him a week later.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Otis G