Tripadvisor
Victoria
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews great hotel breakfast buffet recommend this hotel nice stay staff was friendly in town business trip tubs hgi wedding accommodations texas facility pillows mall
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2019

My choice hotel in Victoria. I travel a lot for work and am very particular on where I stay. Hilton doesn’t disappoint -this is a nice hotel. And I don’t know what more to say...because this won’t let me submit!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2019

Front desk and bartender was very friendly. Rooms cleaned well. Service dog left foot prints due to wet weather and staff cleaned as soon as they were notified. Very welcoming place and accomodating to guest.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2019

I’ve stayed 3 times previously without issue but this time I had to change rooms. The room smelled of cigarette smoke (smoke free property) and the bathroom wasn’t cleaned properly. They changed my room immediately and the next was much better.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Laura D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience with us. I apologize that your initial room did not meet our standards and appreciate you bringing it to my attention. I will share your thoughts with the team so that we can improve. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Warmest Regards,
Laura D.

Reviewed November 28, 2019

This location is really nice but this trip was very different. It will not stop us visiting again but it definitely put a bad taste in our mouths. It’s not a mistake that we choose Hilton whenever possible.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Laura D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will share this feedback with our team so that we can continually improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Laura D.

Reviewed November 2, 2019

The hotel and staff have excellent qualities and are very dedicated to their customers. They make things right wherever possible. Friendly and very customer oriented. Would recommend this establishment to anyone with business or pleasure in this area.

Date of stay: October 2019