“Awesome”

Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Victoria
Victoria, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The hotel was Very Nice for Victoria. Only Hotel with Restaurant. The pool was great... half of the pool is inside and Half of it is outside. The food was really good in the hotel. The bar drinks were a little bit higher in price, but worth ii, didn't have to go find a bar.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brian D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Victoria, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We really appreciate you coming and staying with us. We are so glad you enjoyed our restaurant and bar during your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I have to say in writing this review that my stay while at the hotel was actually very nice. My issues began after I checked out of the hotel. I accidentally left my belt in the hotel room when I packed up and left the hotel. I made multiple calls to the hotel asking them to please contact housekeeping and have them go up to the room to look for the belt. Each call I asked them to please reach out to housekeeping and left my phone number so that they could contact me as to whether or not they were able to find it. I never received a single follow up phone call. I called the hotel back three times and each time there was no record of my previous request and it was quite clear that they had not and did not intend to make any effort to locate my belt which I left in the room. As such I would not recommend this hotel to another visitor.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Oliver H
Brian D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Victoria, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
We apologize for the lack of communication on our part. We did check with housekeeping and your item was not located in the guestroom. We are very attentive when logging any lost and found items in guestrooms. Please consider staying with us again. Thank you for your comments.
Houston, United States
Reviewed December 13, 2013

It was pretty and had nice new beds and that smell of "new." But the walls are paper thin and conversations in the next room can be heard word-for-word. The food in the restaurant in the evenings is horrible. The breakfast is good, though.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. I have passed on your construction related comments to our ownership. I have also addressed your issues you encountered with our evening food service. I want to apologize for the issues you encountered and hope you give us another chance the next time your in town.
Dallas, United States
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Loved our stay! The rooms were clean and cozy! Amenities are great! It was close to where we needed to be, with easy access to stores, restaurants, and entertainment. The staff were friendly and helpful, very accommodating! We will be back!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the great comments about our hotel. We strive to be the best in the Victoria area. We hope to see you again in the future.
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I have stayed in several Hilton Gardden Inns from Corpus Christi to El Paso, McAllen and now Victoria. I must say that this is the best facility I have had the pleasure of staying in and will make it my choice when traveling to Victoria for buisness or pleasure. The facility is relaxing, the staff is very attentive and the location is great for business or pleasure. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your great comments. We do whatever we can to accommodate our guest. We strive to be the best for our brand and in the City of Victoria. We hope to see you again in the future.
Milton, United States
Reviewed November 26, 2013

During a trip to South Texas I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Victoria, Texas. The Hotel was immaculate and the staff was above gracious. I highly recommend this Hilton Garden Inn to all traveling in the Victoria, Texas area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the tme to write this review. We truly do appreciate your kind words about our hotel and staff, and are really glad you had a great experience and hope to see you again soon when you come into town.
The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Had a great stay at this new Hotel in Victoria. The indoor/outdoor pool is VERY nice. They say its heated but due to the extensive outdoor part the water was a little cool in November. The are outdoor as well as indoor hot tubs. The food in the restaurant is very good, excellent breakfast buffet as well as fresh made omelets and french toast. Dinner menu good as well and reasonably priced. hotel is very new and clean. Our bed could have more comfortable however.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate the comments and are glad to hear you and your family enjoyed yourselves at our facility. Our hotel staff hopes to see you again real soon.