“Excellent Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Victoria
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Victoria
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great hotel in Victoria! Pleasantly surprised. Mo problems whatsoever!! Close to anything you would ever want. Have always had a tough time finding a place to stay in Victoria for a decent price and quality. No longer, everything was top notch!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Brian D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our facility and can not wait to see you and your family when you come back through Victoria.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Victoria

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Great Facility! Very near the course where the tournament was played! The staff was extremely nice and encouraging. Definitely would stay there again! Convenient to the main drag and the expressway! Other restaurants were near by if you wanted to venture out!

1  Thank SrProGolfer

We are so glad to hear that you stay was wonderful experiece. We had a great day at the gold course as well. We are excited that we are your choice of hotel when you come and can not wait to see you again when you come back to Victoria. Thank you again for the review.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This property is modern and state of art. It is clean and the staff totally tends to your every need. I even received a phone call to just see if I was satisfied with my room and to see if I needed anything. Amazing beds!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are glad to hear that you had a great time at our hotel. Our staff really strives to take care of your needs and we hope you will choose us again on all your future business trips. Thank you so much for the review.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This hotel looks nice, has nice amenities (fitness center, great food at restaurant, etc.), but has one MAJOR problem... The hot water did not work the first morning of my scheduled stay. When I called to the front desk I was told to wait a few minutes and try again. It took 30 minutes for the hot water to work at all. NOT ACCEPTABLE. When I inquired with the general manager on my way out I was informed this was a recurring problem for the hotel for 2 weeks and they couldn't guarantee it would be fixed for the remainder of my stay. Thus I checked out and did not complete my stay with this hotel. Huge inconvenience, but not as much as not having hot water to get ready in the morning. I'd expect a company having a problem for 2 weeks would have a better solution for customers at that point in time. I would've been at least a LITTLE more understanding had I been informed upon arrival. This was sub-par performance for ANY Hilton brand hotel, much less a Garden Inn. Had there been a comparable Marriott property in Victoria, I would've stayed there; however, since the Fairfield had HORRIBLE TripAdvisor reviews, I stayed at the Homewood Suites instead... MUCH better than this place. I'd stay at the Homewood on my next trip to Victoria - Not going to waste my time at a Garden Inn that doesn't try to help its customers out more when their services are sub-par.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Brian D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience you encountered while staying at our hotel. The issue was corrected the following week of your stay. Please considering giving us another chance to prove that we are the premier hotel in the Victoria area.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Overall very good, front desk went out of their way to accommodate me in any way possible. Disappointed in breakfast waitress, did not bring coffee or water. Was instructed to pour my own, which made it very difficult to leave tip, for a service that consisted of only bringing check.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at breakfast and we will fix the issue. We do hope that you come back to stay with us again in the future and promise to show you a wonderful hotel experience at our hotel.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I think a nice place to stay.. I know it is NEW to Victoria, but it they keep up the appearance and customer service it will be a true success.. If you are traveling to Victoria, give it a try. Easy to find, in a great location and the breakfast is a wonderful experience. Staff is friendly and very , very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of our facility. Our staff looks forward to seeing you again in the future and hope you choose our hotel for all your future stays in Victoria.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I was recently in Victoria on business and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. This is a very nice little hotel and I enjoyed the stay. The room was standard two queen room with easy chair, desk and chair. Closet, wet bar and TV. The bath room was very nice, with fluffy towels. I did notice that they do not have vented bathrooms which would be nice at certain times:-). They have a nice little bar and open seating restaurant. One of the drawbacks to having my crew stay here is that they do not offer a complimentary breakfast, so I will have to seek other acommodations in the future, since my crew needs a nice breakfast and other locations comp that at the same room rates. The room rates were quite reasonable and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for staying at our hotel. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience and hope you come back to see us again in the future. We really appreciate the comments you made about the room and the facility.