“Perfect example of a mom and pop shop”
Review of Dairy Treet

Dairy Treet
Ranked #36 of 180 Restaurants in Victoria
Description: Local favorite, Elvis Ate here on leave from Ft. Hood.
Description: Local favorite, Elvis Ate here on leave from Ft. Hood.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Just tried this place recently and it is great! The ice cream is so good. They have amazing burgers. My kids loved the old-time drive up feel. This is an amazing place to go for local, home cooking.

There are newer reviews for Dairy Treet

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Their burgers taste just like they did when I was a kid. You can't come to town and not stop. Love it!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Double meat cheese burger, fries and super thick chocolate shake ... need I say more? These are the BEST old-fashioned burgers around. Service is great and fast, all food is made after you order, so no stale fries here.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

A place to get a burger and some hint of the old days of "hanging out at Dairy Treet." Local popular spot.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I remember going to this place with my parents calling in the order, we go pick it up and take it home. That was in the late 50's and I'm still going there. I went to school across the street and we were allowed to go over to Dairy Treet for special occasions (back then they had picnic tables on the side). Burgers are the BEST in town and the ice cream tastes homemade. I have friends that live out of town and as they come into town, call in their order so it will be ready as they get to the place!! Have never had bad food here. This is the phone number everyone I know, remembers!!!! LOL