“One of the best restaurants in Victoria”

Noot's Thai Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 180 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Healthy
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Noot's Thai Kitchen has been named one of the top restaurants along the Texas gulf coast thank to our fresh Thai dishes! Come hungry, leave healthy!
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We've been going to Noot's since it opened and are thrilled that it's doing well. The food is consistently fresh and tasty. Their motto sums it up: Come hungry, leave healthy.

2  Thank Janicehill225

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We have enjoyed the cuisine here since shortly after they opened a few years ago and are ecstatic that the are thriving. Not only are they close by, but the food is extraordinary. My favorite is Pad Kee Mao and I can get it prepared with just the right amount of heat. They feature spicy and non-spicy dishes, some with noodles, and some with fresh seafood, and all are freshly prepared using all fresh ingredients. We keep returning again and again.

3  Thank Terry S
Reviewed December 22, 2013

One would not expect to find a Thai restaurant of this quality in a town the size of Victoria, TX. However, Noot's does not disappoint: the food is fresh and unique -- I always feel like a healthier person after I leave. The owners James and Quason (sp?) have done an excellent job presenting traditional Thai food to Victoria.

The interior has undergone a marked transformation especially, noticeable at night where improved lighting décor help create a relaxed atmosphere for evening dining.

2  Thank Joseph K
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Service was slow and unorganized!!!! the pad thai was average at best. Have been a few times to give it a chance and the last visit had the Yum Nuah(sliced steak salad) and it was pretty good.

1  Thank heather s
James M, Owner at Noot's Thai Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

I apologize and take full responsibility of any slow or unorganized service. I was working at my other business that night due to being short handed. I had 3 servers that night but heard we were very busy and may be the time in question. Normally I step in but could not due to my absence. My wife normally steps in also but we are short in kitchen and she was helping there. If there is anything you can suggest for us to do to make your experience better I am all ears as we are still young at the restaurant business and I want to improve. Sorry you were not wowed by our Pad Thai, it is our #1 dish, but I have many more suggestions that are and aren't on the menu with lots of flavor. Some of these will be on our soon new menu. We also make everything ready to order unlike some of these big restaurants that are pre-packaged and re-heated up.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Great food, and good service! We go almost every week and the food is always fresh and very tasty. I would recommend this restaurant to all of my friends.

3  Thank Kimberly C