“Best Thai food for miles !!”

Noot's Thai Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 178 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Noot's Thai Kitchen has been named one of the top restaurants along the Texas gulf coast thank to our fresh Thai dishes! Come hungry, leave healthy!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Thai food for miles !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

The only place for fresh Thai food in the area. Mango desert and Panang curry is to die for ! My daughter loves the Green Curry and the pineapple fried rice is a must.

Victoria, Texas
“Healthy Diet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Just loved this place. Tried their tea with milk. Made the mistake and didn't order it unsweetened but it was very good. The color was funky but it was good. Very hard to get use to how they do things and my hubby said the hot is for sure hot...really really hot. I loved my dish and dont' rember what it was but had cashews in it and was truly awesome. Service was great and we will go back. Great veggies...just so heathy which is hard to find if it's not salad somewhere. I would hightly recomment the Nook. Hard to find but after reading the reviews we went straight to it!

• Visited November 2012
austin, tx
“Good food, vegetarian food, between Austin and the coast?!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Yes! Finally a restaurant en route to the coast from Austin with food I not only can eat (as a vegetarian) but food I want to eat! It was very exciting, I must admit, to stumble across Noot's after reading the great reviews on Trip Advisor and Urban Spoon.

Fresh spring rolls were delish - filled with plenty of green lettuce and tofu, Tom Yum soup was yummy and filled with lots of veggies, and the curries were good too. I wish I'd asked for unfried tofu, but still good. Service was attentive, and owners there to answer any questions.

I'll definitely be back, and will get some to go so I have something to eat while in Port O Connor!

1 Thank native_tejana
Victoria, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite restaurant for healthy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is my favorite place to get fresh healthy food! I love this place and I keep on coming back (at least twice a week)

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Nikki22311
Victoria, Texas, United States
“The Perfect Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

We ate their after church - a very awesome excellent restaurant. Quiet atmosphere you can hear yourself talk, reasonable prices, the chalkboard salmon was very goood!, every food item is very fresh, some can be spicy - very hot, hot, mild, or none; I've eaten there several times now & always something different - never a disappointment, food is always good and easy on the digestion (never indigestion or heartburn). I need to try to eat there more often!

• Visited September 2012