“Best chocolate thumbprint cookies in the world!”
Review of Halepaska's Bakery

Halepaska's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Victoria
New Braunfels, Texas
“Best chocolate thumbprint cookies in the world!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Halepaska's has been around forever! I remember how exciting it was when your birthday cake came home in that big white box. The seven minute icing was to die for-- and still is!

Chocolate Thumbprint cookies are awesome-- just like they've always been! I have freinds who now live far away who crave them. I buy some to bring home when I'm in town. We LOVE them!

We haven't had any of their sandwiches so I can't speak to that aspect of the restaurant.

• Visited January 2013

Victoria, Texas, United States
“You want it? They make it!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The food is to die for. Just don't plan on losing weight while you're there. And of course, that great Texas hospitality just runs over.

Visited December 2012
Victoria
“Always Great”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I've never had anything that was bad at this bakery!! We picked up cookies last week to take to the family Thanksgiving and everyone LOVED them. We've been buying treats and cakes from this family as long as I remember!! I remember going with my mother to pick up cakes when Mrs Halepaska was making them from her home!!!
Lunch has always been wonderful!!!

• Visited November 2012
Dallas, Texas
“great bakery”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great bakery, great sausage rolls. Sampled cookies, cakes and pies as well. All fantastic. Will be back when we are in town next.

Visited November 2012
Victoria
“Wonder soups, sandwiches and heavenly desserts”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Soup and sandwich are a big item on their menu. Then you can enjoy the bakery by drooling at the mouth as you decide which pastry, cookie, or cake you will have for dessert.

Visited November 2012