“Good breakfast”

Ramsey's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 180 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Good home cooked breakfast, don't let the packed parking lot fool you. The quick service will get you in & out quickly. Lots of local patrons..

There are newer reviews for Ramsey's Restaurant

Reviewed July 30, 2013

After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, we decided to stop here for breakfast. The service was fast and friendly. We all ordered the special breakfast and one of their cinnamon rolls to share among the 7 of us because it had been so highly recommended on TA. We weren't disappointed--it was delicious. Our server cut it into pieces so that we had an easy time eating it! I would definitely recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Ramsey's patrons are almost fanatically loyal. Breakfast, the only meal I eat here, is inexpensive and generally good. If you are a visitor, especially from a cosmopolitan urban center, and want a true exposure to old South Texas and its remaining denizens, you must come here. Expect to be addressed as "hon" or "sweetie" by the waitresses.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Eat breakfast here a couple time a week. Food is great but they can't ever cook the eggs right but that's ok because the rest of the food is great. And the wait staff is even better.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I visited Ramsey's about 1 1/2 years ago. I was not impressed at all. I have been there on and off over the years but had really gone down yet all the old timers are there every lunch. My mother was in the hospital at Detar and we walked across the street. Not a whole lot of choices when the hospital cafeteria is closed. I got the pork chops and it was 2 huge pork chops and then a side dish and salad, ALL for only $7.50 and was off the menu. OMG was I impressed and it was yummmy! Chicken Fried steak, my hubby said he has had better but it's my review. I had to bring 1/2 of it home and never do that. Then my brother told me it was under new mgmt and that would explain the difference. My true score would be a 3 1/2 but since I can't I will give them a 4.